No announcement yet.

Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt anyone can surpass your magnificent skills...!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

prefer non-hookeresque redheads!
      Indeed.

We should petition for such popup ads.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
        There are other nationalities than american that visit this site, you know
        But they don't vote.

Comment

I may have lost the plot... but what survey.... I still get the two pop ups,,, Brittney and the gambling tittie one... but so far no survey
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Last time I saw it was at the bottom of the civ3 page, here: http://apolyton.net/civ3

You may have to reload the page or go to other sections in the site in order to see it, given that the ads are always changing.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

It comes up both on the top and on the bottom, but as a banner NOT as a pop-up. It doesn't appear all the time though, as Alex has pointeed out.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

we have a direct link on all forum pages under "contact us - apolyton civilization site"

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

But they don't vote.
                  My point exactly. Why include the questions??

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I agree. They could at least have generalized the questions!

Comment

international survey link (avoid the presidential questions )

Comment

Thanks, Mark

Asmodean
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

cheers... hope that helps the site....

looking forward to your feedback and stats at some stage
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Does it help to fill it in more then once?
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

nope, it just screws the accuracy of the results

Comment

e. None of the above
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X