No announcement yet.

Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be the "yes" option. Sure, its untrue from your point of view, but from an advertiser's simplistic point of view, the only way you can get back to a site is from bookmarks.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Done, now where are my 30 pieces of silver?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Survey done.

Comment

I done the survey some days ago, but I didn't realised we have a thread here about it.

Btw, there's a way to see the current stadistics of the survey??.. just for fun.

Fortune and Glory, here I come!!!.
          Indiana Jones
          Spanish Empire Civ for Civilization 5 (in Spanish/en Español)

Comment

i'll check....
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You really look manly in that helmet, Mark... :swoon:
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                The question regarding whether or not I have bookmarked Apolyton is a little misleading. I haven't, and have never bookmarked Apolyton, because that would imply I would need some written memory aid to bring me back to a specific page. There should be an option to the effect that I visit this site so frequently and so completely that bookmarks become useless and worthless.
                Ok, but unless you have 'Poly defined as your start page, then you have to type in the address everytime you want to visit Poly (or use more esoteric methods like search in the History).

To me, since Poly is not my start page (at least here at work), it is much easier to bookmark it and then access the site conveniently via a link in the links bar (or something like that).
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Not really, Alex. While I did use the "bookmark" answer for the survey, in fact I don't use a bookmark, a start page default, or typing to get here.

I just use the recently-visited history dropdown in IE, since Poly is always one of the last 10 sites I've been to...
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    I just use the recently-visited history dropdown in IE, since Poly is always one of the last 10 sites I've been to...
                    Thats what I use, although I have a link to it from my own startpage.

Anyway, if you can't type apolyton.net in under a second (and with your eyes closed) then you don't deserve to be here.
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Anyway, if you can't type apolyton.net in under a second
                      That would be a "mental bookmark."

Comment

(as opposed to Britney Spears come-ons).
                        That's actually a very appropriate advertisement for our market.
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

What's with the bull**** presidential questions

There are other nationalities than american that visit this site, you know

Asmodean
                          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                            I've been waiting for that...

Comment

Anyway, if you can't type apolyton.net in under a second (and with your eyes closed) then you don't deserve to be here.
                              Couldn't agree more.

(as opposed to Britney Spears come-ons).
                              Speak for yourself! I much prefer non-hookeresque redheads!
                              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I can do it in 0.135 seconds, with my eyes closed, using just one of my hands and eating a banana.
                                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X