Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey

I just did a user survey that was shown as an ad on the site. Thought it would help the site. The thing is, when I was finished(I think), I got this message:

BURST! Media

Due to upgrades necessary for our systems, the BURST! web site will be down today, October 25 from 8:00 a.m. until midnight tonight EST. Ad serving will not be affected. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Does that mean that my answers didn't come in?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

I don't think doing the survey actually helps Poly at all - just viewing the popup ad does.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

your answers should be in

the collected data will help us present apolyton to potential advertisers. thanks for taking it!
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

No problem. Fine to know that it's in.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          your answers should be in

the collected data will help us present apolyton to potential advertisers. thanks for taking it!
          Cool, next time it pops up I'll tell them I am currently in the market for everything!

According to this information there are currently 750 posters at something called Apolyton currently in the market to purchase a sovereign tropical island.........

.......249 of them wish to purchase thermo-nuclear warheads.........

Gentlemen I think we have discovered a new market.......

Comment

5. Advertising
            What form of advertising do you find the most friendly and effective to you?
            a. Banner ads
            b. Pop-up ads
            c. Pop-under ads
            d. Gator installers
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
              5. Advertising
              What form of advertising do you find the most friendly and effective to you?
              a. Banner ads
              b. Pop-up ads
              c. Pop-under ads
              d. Gator installers
              D, definitely D.

Where are the pop-sideways and pop-adjacent options?

Comment

Mark, Do have you have a link ?
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

a link of the survey?
                  here you are
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Cool, next time it pops up I'll tell them I am currently in the market for everything!

According to this information there are currently 750 posters at something called Apolyton currently in the market to purchase a sovereign tropical island.........

.......249 of them wish to purchase thermo-nuclear warheads.........

Gentlemen I think we have discovered a new market.......

uhahahahahaha

who wants to play next...?
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Thanks
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Done the survey too. Since it doesn't record personally identifiable information.

Out of curiosity, where does it appear - popup or banner?
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Done .
                          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I was doing the survey when they asked me about the US presidential elections. What is the purpose of this survey?
                            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Don't worry, you're probably better informed then the average American.
                              I just put in ' can't vote', etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X