This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History forum would be an excellent addition, with or without post count

OT has a lot of smart and serious people but it's also so full of crack-heads that even serious threads eventually degenerate into flame and troll fests. Perhaps a separate history forum would filter the serious people from the others?
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I'm in the OT something like once every half year, and what I see, I mostly don't like. It's much better to have a separate history forum so that the history threads is separated from the less-than-serious that exist in OT.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Elitist scum.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

If so, it's your fault.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Yeah, well..... erm... I am rubber you are glue!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hmm, well, Dan said no, so what's the point?
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Discuss, have fun, and one day be powerful enough to enforce it!

Comment

separate history forum so that the history threads is separated from the less-than-serious that exist in OT.
                  There have been some excellent history threads in the OT. To make one, all you have to do is to label your thread properly to discourage trolls and then to monitor your thread to make sure that it continues down the line you want the thread to go.

How many people here on Apolyton would post in a seperate history forum if it were not first announced in the OT? Far fewer.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Bump
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Yeah, still no though.

Comment

• Can Bumping by Each Apolytoner Save Thread?
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I don't think bumping is high on the list of things that change admin minds about subjects.

Comment

• Unless the subject is whether to ban you........then bumping can change minds.

Comment

• It's like adding your signature to an appeal.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• If we get a "History forum", I'm going to lobby for a "Geography forum"
                                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                                X