• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, you're right. I think it was problem with traffic or... well, just me
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• hows my avatar?

I took down the pic of zero (megaman char) so that I can put another pic of zero (jap plane)...

:-p

Comment

• Cool. How do think this would look as an avatar?
        Attached Files
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

• It's slowing down again. Perhaps avatars should be restricted to 9 pixels each.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I say we burn the flags and the civgroups first.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
              It's slowing down again. Perhaps avatars should be restricted to 9 pixels each.
              hi ,

average loading time is 6.22 seconds over 48 page views , not bad , ........

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• We shall see how their return "fares" especially over the next 24-48 hours.
                w00t!

Thanks Dan!

Somehow obiwan just does not work without Alec Guinness.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Avatars' return appears to have been a smooth one. You can officially count them as being off of 'probation' now...

----------
                  Dan; Apolyton CS
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• The wait time is just very slightly higher than before they came back on...it really didn't make that much of a difference to me. Then again I've got cable

Oh and by the way, since when does Dan use smileys.
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• yup, its only a smidge slower on my end too
                      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Cool. Now that their existence is assured I'll resume my mad dash to 500 so I can use the above pic.
                        XGalaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ
                          Avatars' return appears to have been a smooth one. You can officially count them as being off of 'probation' now...

----------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS
                          Well done for keeping everything running so smoothly these last few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ
                            Avatars' return appears to have been a smooth one. You can officially count them as being off of 'probation' now...

----------
                            Dan; Apolyton CS
                            Thank you for a job well done Dan!
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by geeslaka
                              Cool. Now that their existence is assured I'll resume my mad dash to 500 so I can use the above pic.
                              [monty python voice]
                              Now we see the abuse inherent in the system.
                              [/monty python voice]
                              badams

Comment

• A job well-done indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X