X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am volunteering obiwan and DrSpike
    Why not join the party?

You some kinda wallflower?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I bought the world's most expensive cap off this site. Never again.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

I am volunteering
        Looks like you found one Rah.

Comment

Hmmm, I wonder if they'll still be so enthusiastic when they see the PCR that come along with incarceration.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            Hmmmm, as tempting as that sounds, I think I'll stick with the ferrets. In our CIVII MP games, Opossums just wouldn't sound vicious enough.
            I may have a lead on a 3D ferret model.

With boobs or without?

Comment

Ferrets with boobs wouldn't look very vicious, So I'll have to say WITHOUT.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The site will be moving to subscription, soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                  The site will be moving to subscription, soon.
                  Unless the owners have seriously changed their minds on this subject in the last month or so... I highly doubt it.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    Ferrets with boobs wouldn't look very vicious, So I'll have to say WITHOUT.
                    Gotcha, no Jiggle-Motion then. Maybe I can get them to chomp or gnaw or something.................

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Unless the owners have seriously changed their minds on this subject in the last month or so... I highly doubt it.
                      I feel like you are provoking me to expand on my lie.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                        I feel like you are provoking me to expand on my lie.
                        I thought for sure that you would add that Apolyton is switching to branching tree forums the day it goes subscription
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

OT: I'm assuming the avatars not being displayed is due to server problems?

Would someone be kind enough to educate me on why it would be so enjoyable to pay money to use the forums? Does Apolyton make enough money on advertisements and merchandise to pay for upgrades if the owners thought it would be good for the company?

Unfortunately my budget is limited and I would be forced to go elsewhere if 'Poly became a pay site. I just would rather save what little fun money I do have for games. Anyway just my opinion.
                          signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

and they all lived happily ever after.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Looks like you found one Rah.

Now why didn't I think of that?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

OT: I'm assuming the avatars not being displayed is due to server problems?
                                Correct.

Unfortunately my budget is limited and I would be forced to go elsewhere if 'Poly became a pay site. I just would rather save what little fun money I do have for games. Anyway just my opinion.
                                The suggestions are to have the more die-hard pay for service but have no difference between service for subscribers and non. You can have a free ride on my dime, so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                                X