• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2197 to Callistos.

Comment

• 97 to kk

Comment

• Turn 2197 to Mongoose.
        This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

• 2197 sent to Chaunk.

Comment

• The first send of 2198 to Claw has bounced already. I've resent just in case it was a random glitch.

Does anyone have another email address for him?
            Play hangman.

Comment

• I have no alternate addy, Chaunk. At need, you might attach the save file here for him to download.

Comment

• I've got no problems communicating with him. Are you using this address ?
                This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

• I received the turn and played it. (Turn to Hive)

Don't know why it would have bounced. As an alternate address, you can use drobinet at incat dot com.

Comment

• sorry for the delay guys...but 2198 is off to university

Comment

• 2198 to Callistos.

Comment

• 98 to kk

Comment

• Herby, play the turn already!

Comment

• KK is actually kinda busy cmning a new game i'm in. explains the delay.

Comment

• It's not right, CDS, that he blow off a committment already made to the players he's already in games with so as to be able to assume another committment.

Comment

• Hang on here guys...

#1. I seem to have done something that I hate when it happens to other people. Namely, to have played the turn and forgot to e-mail it.

#2. Thank you for reminding me about it.

#3. The time it takes to play this turn, compared to doing - whatever else, is no excuse. The reason is in #1 above. I would not delay a prior commitment by accepting a new one !

#4. For those of you who question my ethics and/or integrity... Rest assured that I would not willingly do what Mongoose has suggested.

#5. I regret and apologise for the inconvenience...

Comment

Working...
                                X