Captain Yang's Crusade - 3 x 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2192 to johnd
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2192 to Darius/Angels

Comment

• 2193 to Flubber.
        "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• 2193 on to johnd
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2193 to Darius/Angels

Comment

• 2194 to Flubber.
              "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• 2194 to johnd

Comment

• 2194 to Darius/Angels

Comment

• 2195 to Flubber.

Comment

• 2195 to johnd

Comment

• 2195 to Darius a few hours ago.

Comment

• 2196 to Flubber.

Comment

• 2196 to johnd

Comment

• 2196 to Darius/Angels

Comment

• 2197 to Flubber.

A morganite probe team has been caught attempting to steal proprietary Angel technology.

Oh, well, I guess turnabout is fair play. :shrug:

I would entertain an offer of a nominal 20 credits to end our vendetta and go to a truce.

Comment

Working...
                                X