Captain Yang's Crusade - 3 x 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2197 to johnd

I did feel that turnabout IS fair play and therfore have offered the 20 ec as you did to me when the situation was reversed
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2197 to Darius/Angels

Comment

• 2198 to Flubber.
        "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• 2198 on to johnd
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2198 to Darius/Angels

I'll be travelling til the beginning of next week, so my turns may be delayed, especially if technical difficulties strike, but probably not much different from my usual pace. ( for whatever that's worth )

Comment

• 2199 to johnd

Comment

• 2199 to Darius/Angels

Edit: fix MY
                Last edited by johndmuller; November 8, 2002, 05:02.

Comment

• 2200 to Flubber.

I've noted a most gratifying decline in the Hive graph lately. Is anyone else beating them up, or is it just me?
                  "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• 2200 on to johnd

I have not touched them but have also noted their decline in the graph

Comment

• 2200 to DJ Darius/Angels

They still look pretty strong though, so I'm not sure what the decline actually means - I've seen that sort of thing with the AI powergraph before (although not so striking) when they were definitely not being beaten up, so I'm not turning my back on the Yangster just yet.
                      Last edited by johndmuller; November 8, 2002, 05:06.

Comment

• Turn to Flubber.

Comment

• 2201 to Johnd

Comment

• 2201 to DJ Darius/Angels

Comment

• on to johndmuller (2202)

Comment

• 2202 to DJ Darius/Angels

Comment

Working...
                                X