No announcement yet.

Captain Yang's Crusade - 3 x 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey folks -- Johnd ? you around ?? Is darius still busy on holidays ?
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• HI

I'm here - in fact I'm playing the turn right now; will finish soon.

Comment

• 2209 to DJ Darius/Angels.

Comment

• I'm here too. I have the turn. Several turns came in today, so if I don't get the turn out today, I should get to it tomorrow.
          "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• excellent !!!

You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2210 to Hobbes the party animal.
              "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius
                2210 to Hobbes the party animal.

While i did sub for him in his games I did not think my idenntity had been subsumed by his .

2210 to johnd

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
                  While i did sub for him in his games I did not think my idenntity had been subsumed by his .
                  Sorry. He always uses that bouncing green ball.

Comment

• Hi folks

Weird !! but this thread did not appear on the normal listing in this forum. I could only access it by using the search feature

Comment

• There used to be a glitch in the forum software where (always/sometimes/whenever) the thread that would have been first on the next page wasn't displayed - due to some pointer/index programming error, it skipped over 1 when going to the next page. It was workaroundable by posting something to add another thread on page 1 or changing the size of your pages in the preferences (thus making other entries disappear).

If what you were really wondering was 'who the hell is holding up the game?', the answer is me . I found myself holding the turn in a number of games and I'm just catching up (hopefully) to a more reasonable turnaround; I'm going to play the turn tonight or early tomorrow at the latest.

Comment

• Actually while I was curious, I am in no hurry. I have a couple of longer game turns that come around pretty quick right now and also I have been playing a bit of single-player. I tried a variant of the switching factions challenge that I need to finish-- I've learned to be patient with the varied paces of my games

Oh and that bug must be it . . . since I believe the date of the last post before mine would have placed the thread around the top of page

Comment

• 2210 to DJ Darius/Angels.

Comment

• 2211 to johnd

Comment

• MY 2211 to DJ Darius

Comment

• 2212 to johnd

Comment

Working...
                                X