No announcement yet.

Captain Yang's Crusade - 3 x 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraid I was optimistic about when I would get to playing the turn; I'm still busy in RL and needing to put in work on getting the computers up to speed again, but I do have functionality enough when I get time enough. My current estimate for this game is by sometime Wednesday. Sorry again for the delays.

Comment

• thanks for the update--
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• johnd

any luck??
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• At long last . . .

2218 to DataJack Hobbes

Comment

• I can't find the password. I've emailed Googlie but I'm leaving tomorrow for a break over Easter so unfortunately, this game could be delayed even longer.

Hobbes
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• good that johnd is back in business but bad luck on the password-- you could probably email darius as well-- I imagine his email still should work since he did not disappear--

Comment

• Turned to Flubber with alacrity! Thanks Googlie.

If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

• 2219 to johnd

Comment

• Yup, I'm still around. I'm glad to see you are back underway.
                    "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• Hello are we stalled again ???

Comment

• Looks that way. I've only seen the one turn.

Comment

• Sorry fellas, it's still me being too slow. On the up side, this game has now gotten to the top of my "pending" list, so it shouldn't be too long now. I suppose you guys are getting impatient with me, but I hope to be able to resume a more reasonable speed shortly.

Comment

• johnd

I don't mind delays when people have stuff going on. Life happens and I will slow down VERY soon as well when the baby comes.

The delays I hate are misfires in emails. My prompting is designed simply to lessen delays when everyone thinks the turn is with someone else

Comment

• hello is there anybody out there ??

Comment

• MY 2219 to the Hobbits.

Council vote called by Cultivator Johnny Dee.
                                Global trade pact.
                                Votes so far:
                                Cultivator: AYE
                                Yang: NAY
                                5 pending.

Comment

Working...
                                X