Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy 75th

turn to johnd
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2175 to DJ Darius.

Welcome back from the houseguests Darius.

I have a trip coming up - a long next weekend. I should still be able to play - barring unexpected technical trouble - but possibly slower.

Interesting, I took a pot shot at a piece of fungus with a spore launcher since I didn't have anything in particular to do with the SpLr and I also had a ship nearby ready to pounce in case the pot shot flushed some native life. What seemed to happen was the SpLr duking it out with the ship, both of them ending up wounded (and nothing appearing in the target tile). They were both from the same faction and the ship was 2 tiles away from the fungus tile I was shooting at so it was highly unlikely that I shot at the ship by mouse mistake. I later moved the boat into the fungus tile and found nothing there. Perhaps this is a bug related to whatever it is that sometimes causes the native Spore Launchers to shoot at each other.
      Last edited by johndmuller; August 26, 2002, 14:31.

Comment

• Weird stuff johnd--at least neither of your units were killed in the exchange

As for this weekend , I will be out of town and unable to play any turns-- My normal rate of play will resume on Monday evening
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by johndmuller
          Welcome back from the houseguests Darius.
          Thanks. My parents were visiting, for the occasion of my older daughter's ninth birthday.

2176 to Flubber.
          "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• 2176 to johnd

Comment

• 2176 to DJ Darius.

Comment

• 2177 to Flubber last night.
                "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• on to johnd

Comment

• Has the turn moved on??

Comment

• No, I have not received it.

Comment

• I'm playing it now; should be along shortly. Sorry for the delay, it turned out that I didn't have the free time to play over the long weekend.

Comment

• 2177 to Darius / Angels

Comment

• 2178 to Flubber.

Comment

• 2178 to johnd

Comment

• 2178 to Darius / Angels

Comment

Working...
                                X