Captain Yang's Crusade - 3 x 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2203 to johnd
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2203 to DJ Darius/Angels

Comment

• 2204 to johnd
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2204 to DJ Darius/Angels

I sent it earlier this evening but mostly this post is a warning that my files and perhaps emails too may have incorrect times and even dates sometimes due to a declining battery (I hope). I generally don't remember to correct the time until just after I've allowed it to become immortalized in something like a file date. What ticks me off (so to speak) the most about this, is that the OS takes the trouble about once an hour to read the wrong time and reset the system time to this undependable source. Perhaps I'll fix it soon, but meanwhile beware of possibly misleading/confusing time/date stamps coming from me.

Comment

• 2205 to johnd

Comment

• 2205 to DJ Darius/Angels.

Looks like the Chairman has a bug up his wazoo this year .

I may be unable to play turns again until Monday, or . . . , then again I might, . . . , it depends on those ever unpredictable out of town guests and whether they let the weather affect their plans.

Comment

• on to johnd

Comment

• 2206 to DJ Darius/Angels.

Comment

• on to johnd

Comment

• 2207 to DJ Darius/Angels.

Comment

• 2208 to Flubber.

Global warming has begun. Sea levels are predicted to rise 66 meters in the next 20 years.
                        "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• on to johnd

Thanks for the sealevel notice. I saw that I had an endangered base and wondered how long it had been going on

Comment

• 2208 to DJ Darius/Angels.

Also thanks for the sea level warning; but to the wicked pollution-monger.

Happy Holidays to all .

(my turn rate will probably suffer for the next few weeks, but probably not completely stop)

Comment

• 2209 to Flubber.
                              "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• 2209 to johnd

Comment

Working...
                                X