Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planetfall: Humanity's New Challenge (turn reporting thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I know Darsnan. The A.I.s have been in a pact from the begining.

turn to darsnan
    Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

• War Outpost lies in ruins, dead and dieing Believers and Spartans, as well as wrecked equipment from the two factions, is scattered across the countryside. General Timoshenko's Northern Front has been most efficient in the onslaught. To the west, the Believer spearhead proceeds forward towards Gaian territory, unaware that the Gaian Southern Front under General Chuikov lies in wait....

One down, four Spartan cities to go!

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• TURN!

Sparta is lame! I rule! Blah! Blah!

Comment

• turn to darsnan

Comment

• The Gaian advance continues from the north. Meanwhile our naval forces eliminated Fleet Anchorage in the south....

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• Sparta is not that lame after all ;-(

Comment

• Meanwhile our militairy units took a wrong turn and are out lost in the fungus somewhere. I'm such an idiot.

turn to darsnan

Comment

• "General of the Armies Zhukov reports all effective Spartan and Believer resistance has been eliminated in the area surrounding the ruins of War Outpost. We have also begun the aerial bombardment of Fort Superiority, and Commander Darsnan's spearheads will be in place to begin the assault in 2 Standard Turns!"
                  "Excellent!", Lady Deidre beamed, "we are ahead of schedule in our campaign against the Spartans and their allies the Believers."

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• If you attack disorganized, you get slaughtered ;-(

Comment

• Finally progress is being made at setting our troops in the correct direction.

turn to darsnan

Comment

• Fort Superiority will fall next turn!

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• turn to darsnan

Comment

• Ft. Superiority has fallen. We will begin the naval bombardment of Sparta in 2 turns in preparation for our next assault.

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• Okay! Managed to take over base what's-its-name. Yay!

Oh, and we are voting on a Global Trade Pact.

turn to darsnan

Comment

• Global Trade Pact vote: 5 yes, one no (Zak).

We are fortifying Ft Superiority, and will continue with our offensive in 2 Standard Turns!

Comment

Working...
                                X