Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planetfall: Humanity's New Challenge (turn reporting thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SPasmofiT
    Stop arguing like children. This is fun!
    We are comming for you SPasmofiT. Your days as a Dictatior will soon be at an end.

turn to Darsnan

P.S. Hey Darsnan would you like some apples with those worms?
    Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

• a daring raid Commissioner wgabrie2: my hat is off to you on this tactic! You are delaying my offensive against you indefinately because of this!

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• There, there everyone. Let's keep calm. It's just a game.

Comment

• We have not forgoten about you spasm. You shall see on your next turn that push as become shove. We will take back our base and then precede to get you. You can't escape.

Comment

• The Peace Keeper assault continues on Memory of Earth, but our Gaian forces hold the line! Very shortly, the tide will turn here!

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• Onwards!

It seems that I get to keep the base, for now.

Comment

Onwards!

It seems that I get to keep the base, for now.
                Ugh! When will I learn to use the last fractions of movment not to attack, but to retreat to safety.

Comment

• A great victory has been achieved today, as the battle for Memory of Earth appears to be over: for the loss of one scout and one garrison unit, the Gaian Defense Force eliminated one Peace Keeper Mindworm, a speeder, and three infantry units! This, coupled with the repulsion of a similar Spartan assault force several Standard Turns previous, shows that the Gaians are a formidable force indeed!
                  We now commit our forces to the offensive!

Comment

• The Chairman enjoys his return. The downtime caused by the ineficient upgrade procedures of the Hive's technicians were a setback, but now... ONWARDS, to VICTORY!

Comment

• Darsnan I let you win.

Turn to the Green hippy

Comment

• Originally posted by wgabrie
                        Darsnan I let you win.
                        Funny, thats what Colonel Santiago said after I sent her limping back into Spartan territory, as well!

like wow, on to Spasm, man!

Comment

• The end is near!!

Comment

The end is near!!
                            You wish it were near.

I can still rush build an army with energy borrowed from my partner Morgan, and I'm still dangerous.

Comment

• The you better rush build another Chaos Rover in your rear area: my mindworms are still hungry after devouring the last one!

Turn to Spasm

Comment

• I have not deployed yet my reserves. The wheels of war are in motion! Blah blah! Blah!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X