X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn to Gregurabi.

=========
    Personal log, Col. Northswordsman:

Along with contact with the other 6 factions that exist on this horrible world, comes some headaches.

(swallowing 2 headache pills with a sip of water.)

Some of these leaders are pleasant to deal with, offering peace treaties along with some needed technology we have not been able to develop on our own. Even the University had some nice information to trade, which I found immediate use for. Even researchers have their uses.

But some of these leaders are intractable, especially Dierdre, Roze and Aki-Zeta. They will provide some sport for my crack troops. I cannot allow a bunch of wimpy peace-lovers dictate what I can and cannot do with my troops. We shall see.

Along comes with this comes the news that my son has died. He did not survive 2 days past his birth due to some medical problems. Our lack of medical technology is regrettable in the extreme. Sigh.. I must force myself to be the emotionless leader that my troops demand. We are at war. There will be time to grieve later. If only.... no, no time to think those thoughts. I will grieve when it is time.

Comment

• 2174 to Flubber.

"Our psych department was right. The new trance techniques have made a difference in our continuing fight against the so-called 'mindworms'.

"Unfortunately, our brave troops are still only human, and when 3 of those damned worms attack simultaneously, it can mean trouble. We lost a trance scout defending a city today to a new type of lifeform: a veritable sea serpent which came out of nowhere and struck after we'd already fought off 2 of the worms by land. The people of this city are calling this thing a 'Sealurk'.

"The irony of this situation is that I was already sending additional defenders to this city to help against the worms moving in by land; but they did not arrive in time to assist in the battle. At least, if this 'Sealurk' decides to strike again, there will be a fresh garrison ready for it."

-- Commissioner Gregurabi's Journal, M.Y. 2173

Comment

• 2174 to paul
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2174 to Randy

Comment

• Turn to Gregurabi, earlier today- could not get into the boards. Then got a notification a few minutes ago that I had sent the wrong turn to Greg. Sorry guys! I resent the turn.

Comment

• 2175 to Flubber

Comment

• 2175 to paul
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2175 to Randy

Comment

• Turn to the Honorable Gregurabi.

Comment

• 2176 to Flubber

Comment

• 2176 to paul

Comment

• 2176 to Randy

Comment

• Turn to the Great Gregurabi!

(wiping butter off fingers)...

Comment

• 2177 to Flubber

Buttered Sealurk?

Comment

• 2177 to Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X