Sealurk Alert -Turn Tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys,

I haven't seen a sealurk turn in a bit, so I decided to pop in and saw you guys asking some questions. The last turn I have is 2179. Paul, if you sent 2180, haven't gotten it, could you possibly resend please? Thanks! I'm used to seeing that thing in my box every morning and evening. Knew something was off... ...

NS

Comment

• I'll send it in about two hours when I come home.

Comment

• Thanks, Paul. I'll turn it around early this afternoon. Thanks for the resend!

Comment

• 2180 sent to Randy again

Comment

• Turn to Gregurabi.

Comment

• 2181 to Flubber.

Roze has completed the CDF, and Dee has started the Ascetic Virtues (actually, she is close to completing it).

Comment

• 2181 to paul
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• You sent your turn. Please send my turn.

Comment

• sorry about the error. 2181 resent
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2181 to Randy

Comment

• Turn passed on.

Comment

• 2182 to Flubber.

Deirdre has completed the Ascetic Virtues.

Comment

• Its two hours after you posted the send and it is not received-- the email goblins are acting up again-- Please resend

Comment

• Resent. Based on my mail logs (which I included) it appears that the problem is on Yahoo's side, not mine (since the message was accepted by Yahoo's MX within a few seconds of my sending it).

Comment

• 2182 to paul

I accept that the misfire probably is on my end -- I just accept that sometimes email goes astray and a quick resend request sets everything right.

Comment

Working...
                                X