Sealurk Alert -Turn Tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2186 to Paul
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2186 to Randy

Comment

• Turn to Gregurabi.

Comment

• 2187 to paul

--------------------------------------------------------------

The university would like to make a formal apology to gregurabi for our current state of vendetta. The university made this move to dissuade evil roze troops from murdering defenceless university citizens. Steps have been taken to protect these citizens and we have offered to re-establish our treaty relationship. If roze were to make such a demand again, we would be in a position to tell them to "go **** themself"
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2187 to Randy

Comment

• turn to Gregurabi.

Comment

• 2188 to Flubber.

I'll forgive the lapse in the Treaty. I must say, though, that I've never seen such a diplomatic technique before. (Is this common in multiplayer games that have AI opponents?)

Comment

• 2188 to paul

I really don't know how common it was but the truth was I did not want to lose the unit and if you were unwilling to accept a new treaty I was willing to live with those consequences-- I feel its a bit like real diplomacy in that way-- I had no guarantee how you would react

I've only ever done it once before and my treaty-mate there also re-established the treaty

Comment

• 2188 to Randy

Comment

• 2189 to Flubber.

Rumor has it that the Empath Guild has been completed.

Comment

• gregurabi please resend the turn-- I don't have it in my inbox yet but believe that it is "somewhere" in my yahoo as my total mailbox space used does not correspond to the purported totals of the folders (and usually it does match)

Strange-- Thats the second time my yahoo account went slow and both times in this game-- Anyway-- you can copy the turn to my hotmail account as sharris41@hotmail.com so that the game is not delayed

Comment

• 2189 to paul

The turn eventually came through to my inbox . . .

Comment

• 2189 to Randy

Comment

• Turn to Gregurabi.

Confirmed, the University has completed the Empath guild. Crap.

Comment

• Argh! Flubber and I both completed the Empath Guild the same turn, but I always lose any ties among the human players because I'm last in the turn order. (That's why I was vague in my previous message -- I knew that someone would get the Guild, but I didn't know who it would be.)

Flubber, I didn't resend because I was already off to work by the time your resend request got to me.

Turn 2190 to Flubber (both addresses). 'Ware the worms!

Comment

Working...
                                X