X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2182 to Randy

Comment

• Turn 2182 to Gregurabi.

Flub, I've been having some glitches with yahoomail as well, so I'm thinking that some miscues that we have both experienced are quite likely the result of some Yahoomail server problems. Quite right, a resend puts things to right.

Hay, that's lyrical! Didn't plan THAT!

========================
      Personal Log, Col. NS:

An overlooked area of our landmass has revealed a possible archipelago to the landmass we know lies to our south. It is my hope that it is indeed an archipelego, and not a narrow channel of water. In our quest to map this world, we need more map data, including the location of the tree-hugger Dierdre, who has had the gall to insult our glorious faction so deeply. We know that Dierdre lies somewhere to our south, and if we have contact with them, we shall be able to show Dierdre the error of her thinking. As things appear to have been mended with Provost Zakharov, Dierdre will provide some likely sport for my elite crack troops. The quest for the perfect army continues...

Comment

• 2183 to Flubber

Roze has started HSA....

Comment

• 2183 to paul

The HSA ouch!! I guess I'm going to have to go out and see the world or it will pass me by
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2183 to Randy

Comment

• 2183 to Commissioner Gregurabi.

Comment

• 2184 to the University.

Comment

• 2184 to paul
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2184 to Randy

Comment

• Turn to Gregurabi.

Comment

• M.Y. 2185 -> Flubber

Comment

• 2185 to paul

Comment

• 2185 to Randy

Comment

• Turn to Gregurabi.

Comment

• 2186 to Flubber

Aki has also started the HSA. Why do I suddenly feel the need for more Probe Teams?

Comment

Working...
                                X