• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy coronation Drogue
    Promoter of Public Morale
    Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• Thanks all. Now if tomorrow goes ok, all will be good in the world... and if it doesn't, it's murderous rampage time *cough*
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Sounds just like Christmans all over again.

Comment

• Today is so frustrating. I just missed my offer of AAA and got AABB. Have to ring Oxford this afternoon to plead my case. I hope it's good enough

Sorry if I negleted my duties last night Maniac, was a little pre-occupied with exam stuff
          Smile

Comment

• No worries. I understand perfectly what you're going through.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• For those that have not seen my thread on OTF, I haven't got in. Sadly, AAB and a letter from a doctor are not enough to make up for an AAA offer Therefore it looks like I'll be taking a year out and reapplying.

Thanks for the support. Now to find a job for a few months.
              Smile

Comment

• Sorry Drogue, we were all pulling for you.
                Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
                Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
                The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

• ****to Drogue, that sucks. Have you thought about applying to Manchester or Durham through clearing? They're looking for AAB's, and they're not bad Unis at all. I warn you, a year out is often a year wasted, unless you can get straight into a decent job.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I am sorry you didn't get in to Oxford this year, Drogue, and I know you don't want to hear it, but AABB is a seriously good result. Well done.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• The hive hello thread overtakes the Rec Rooms. Hello thread currently at 418 posts and 1785 views.

Comment

• This is the fifth rec commons thread Kody. so at least 2000 more posts added to the rec commons total. The Hive Hello is a long way off yet.

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• However, we were smart and started on the 7th floor.

Comment

• cheaters!

Comment

• Soon we will overtake Suomi! maybe not, those Finnish may spam even more

Comment

• Have you any idea what number thread the Finns are on? I think its 37 or something...

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X