Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I would remove it if I were you. No one's gonna read such a long signature, neglecting its purpose. Also, a month ago Zylka got his signature removed by Ming because many people complained about the length.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Waaazzup
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Sorry, will be removed. I just liked it, and felt like I needed a change. Didn't realise how long it was (didn't look that long when I read it ).
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Static Universe

Whazzup folks? Game going well? I see HongHu is a Queen King now. Kids grow up so fast these days.
          Comrade SU!!! You have come back to see us! I have missed you so! Yes Game is going ok. HongHu is on his way to emperor , and yes, kids grow up pretty fast too. Will you come back and join us? We believe that the danger of SASS has passed and everybody is now out and dancing without fear. You will not believe what fun we are having here. Comrade Ali has arrived with rice wines, Deputy Chairman had just unveiled his great artwork on the ceiling of the Jamski Residence, Comrade Vev and Marshal have both joined a proKing club aiming for free minivacations, and Comrade Kody submitted an informal application of becoming the chairman Comrade Tass wants to study Cloning Vats Secret Project ... Come back and join us in the 7th floor of the rec commons, there's still xenodougnuts left in the hello room.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
            Sorry, will be removed. I just liked it, and felt like I needed a change. Didn't realise how long it was (didn't look that long when I read it ).
            Could I ask dear Function Drogue that you don't include any long sig line in weekends, or at least if you do don't delete it until 24 hours later? Got to give the comrades who's not around in weekend a chance ...

p.s. I admit that I've found a base.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• HongHu:

Come back and join us in the 7th floor of the rec commons
              Is the Hive in its private forum continuing the tradition of building an extra Rec Commons floor when the previous one has reached 500 posts?

GeneralTacticus:

Could you please top the Planetary Archives? (If it's ok for everyone at least.)

Comment

• Comrade Kody submitted an informal application of becoming the chairman
                Cool! People are finally doing work for me and what more giving all the credit to me!!

Come back and join us in the 7th floor of the rec commons
                Heh, I didn't realise anyone had noticed my little edit.

Is the Hive in its private forum continuing the tradition of building an extra Rec Commons floor when the previous one has reached 500 posts?
                Our Rec room has reached 287 posts. Don't worry we'll soon pass the public forum rec room.

Kody

Comment

• I think we will, even though the Hive security services are repeatedly trying to close it down...

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Our Rec room has reached 287 posts. Don't worry we'll soon pass the public forum rec room.
                    Actually I doubt that. You see, in the previous ACDG we had the custom of creating a new rec commons thread after the previous one had reached 500 posts. We roleplayed that change of thread as constructing a new floor to the Rec Commons building in New Apolyton (our HQ). As you can see in the thread title, currently we are already at the fifth floor, quite high. This means there have already been about 2367 posts of spam here. Your measly 287 posts do not compare to that! Your Rec Commons will never be as high as this one!

Comment

• I'm sure if the hive put their minds to it we could beat 2367 posts. Our four largest threads combined is over 1500 posts. Our Rec Room is only the 3rd largest thread in the hive, and it looks like it'll soon become the 4th largest with a new thread fast climbing in post counts. Our entire forum is easily over 2367.

Anyway we started on the 7th floor. The wonder of stilts.

Kody

Comment

• Oh no! Mutant Termite Mindworms!
                        Promoter of Public Morale
                        Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• Yeah but all the other threads besides the Rec Commons don't count. Unless they're also complete spam of course.

Comment

• GeneralTacticus:

Could you please top the Planetary Archives? (If it's ok for everyone at least.)
                            Done.

Comment

• Well every hive thread has at least one spam post in them. Unless the thread is really short.

Does pravda count as spam? If it does two thirds of the posts in our forum are spam. Otherwise only half of our forum is spam.

Kody

Comment

• Googlie!!!!! Googlie has logged on!!!!

Kody

Comment

Working...
                                X