Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup - I now have highspeed internet connection for my last 2 days in the wilds of the BC Interior

G.

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
      Could I ask dear Function Drogue that you don't include any long sig line in weekends, or at least if you do don't delete it until 24 hours later? Got to give the comrades who's not around in weekend a chance ...
      The sig was Max Ehrmann's Desiderata. I really should have just used an extract
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Otherwise only half of our forum is spam.
        Comeon Kody, nearly ALL of our forum is spam of the best quality

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue

The sig was Max Ehrmann's Desiderata. I really should have just used an extract
          With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
          it is still a beautiful world.
          Be cheerful.
          Strive to be happy.

What beautiful and wise words. Thanks for sharing with us, Function Drogue.

I cann't imagine the length of you post last weekend though.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Hercules,

What's wrong with your computer?

Kody

Comment

• Its a tragedy
              That the once loved Rec Commons
              Are silent like snow.

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Clap clap clap clap
                Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
                Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
                The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

• Oh just wait until you see the next Pravda special edition. It is simply unreserved madness. All sensible comrades are swept off their feet. I have tried everything to stop it but failed. Only GooglieGod now knows what can be done for it to end.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• So who's willing to talk to me?

I've stopped trying to read anything in my private forum except for the turn update thread. All threads are completely Haikus, even the turn update aside from what I post.

So how's the weather on your side of the world?

Did deleting the apolyton cookie and relogging in help Hercules get past his authorisation problem?

Googlie, want to tell us the post statistics now?

Comment

• Dear Kody, don't be frustrated. There is at least one comrade who is not completely insane. And she is still fighting the madness with logical and sensible posts in the private forum.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Unfortunately it is not me.
                        Promoter of Public Morale
                        Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• The weather is so so hot here Too hot to work, or do anything (since it's never hot here, we have little airconditioning ) but I got a postcard from Louise this morning

*cough*

Anyways... just thought I'd spam the correct place for once
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Vev
                            Unfortunately it is not me.
                            Comrade.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• *smirk*

Sorry I'm in a playful mood today
                              Last edited by Kody; August 11, 2003, 08:20.

Comment

• Nope it didn't work. Tried that before. I think I need to re install my ISP but I can't find the disk, which is why I continue like this.

Hopefully it will turn up.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X