Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us Hivers understand the importance of having a firm grip of all public media.

Actually seriously, I'll help you write it , and other newspaper that wants the assistance.

Kody

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
      Well I'm not really away, but I am much less active than I was before the holidays. I can play the turn in the evening, but don't expect any 3D issues the next two months (), or don't expect me to be online for emergency diplomatic matters.
      I really want to know where in the world Colonel Santiago is.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Excerpt from The Cuspidor's Registry of Ships
        Code:
        -Registration#, Weapons/Armor, Category, Class, Name, Homeport
        [b]PMS-004[/b] [COLOR=firebrick]Weapons/Armor *Censored*[/COLOR] Warship, [u]Schooner[/u] '[b]Colonel Corazon Santiago[/b]' of Margaritaville
        -(Approximate) Locations, Morale and Status as of 2121
        [b]PMS-004[/b] ([COLOR=firebrick]Location *Censored*[/COLOR] ) - [COLOR=firebrick]Morale *Censored*[/COLOR]  - 100% OK - Exploring in [COLOR=firebrick]Sector *Censored*[/COLOR]
        As you can see, the Santiago is busy performing a *Censored* mission in the *Censored* sector. Unofficial Fleet Scuttlebutt has it that the Brave Cap'n Hercules has the helm and is investigating a coastal formation said to resemble the datalinks illustration of the results of deploying a Unity Solar Energy Pod.

"Looks like a fine range for target practice, Mateys" said the Cap'n, according to sources.

Comment

• Wow, Colonel Santiago better realize she has two sets of eyes watching over her now. ... And a diligent young DOSC agent closely followed on her track ...
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Well thought we at the Consciousness obviously know where Santiago is currently hiding, it's Corellion who was making up the hints. He is on holidays at the moment. So I don't know if I would be "authorized" to make a new hint myself. Btw, have you already sent PMs to Corellion concerning her location? Perhaps you can resend them to me and I can announce the winner if someone already guessed it right.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• How close do you have to be the winner?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                How close do you have to be the winner?
                Just close enough.

Whazzup folks? Game going well? I see HongHu is a Queen King now. Kids grow up so fast these days.

I just popped back to search for a few brilliant posts I once made so I can post them elsewhere. Tass, you remember that lucid dreaming advice I once gave you? When the hell was that?
                "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

• The number of players continues to shrink. I wonder if there'll be anyone left at the end of the game. I can imagine one person in charge of playing the turn for two factions. Simply because there's nobody else left in those two factions.

Kody

Comment

• Then we should win this game asap, before everyone is gone.

Comment

• That's what we're trying to do. I think its partly the holidays. And Jamski's back.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I thought they ought to be announcements when secret projects are started. I was only able to notice because I regularly check everything I can.

Kody

Comment

• What SP?

Edit: changed the smilie to fit with Drogue's message.
                          Last edited by Maniac; August 2, 2003, 17:56.

Comment

• I disagree. If you want to check, then check. If you don't, then you won't know. Should we all admit when we found bases too? And I call into question your assertation that an SP is being built. I have heard no such news.
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Must check, but don't recall a SP near completion.

Comment

• Excuse me drogue is that a signature or what.

Comment

Working...
                                X