No announcement yet.

Recreation Commons - 007teenth Floor: The Isle of Doom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you think I didn't know that, and wasn't just trying to get +1?
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Well, unless you're actually compiling it into one of your nice issues, soon to be posted..
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Spammers.

I had some problems with Poly yesterday, it would time out when I was attempting to edit my posts or post in certain threads. Besides that, this thread needed a kick. The next part of the story will be posted when post 100 is reached.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Then we need to hurry. We're almost there!
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
            Illu, that is no good, bring it back or we will spam your pm box full with annoying messages faster than you can ever delete them!
            Well I would certainly delete something.
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Yay, another Punishment Sphere message popping up!
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Where's that tongue smilie when you need it!

+1
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working hard on my post quota

my new avatar rocks but a little distorted because i had to resize it
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Nono, I meant *that* tongue smilie, the angry one!

+1

Comment

• I know what you mean but i cant find it now.i should keep a smiley-list in txt (the urls)

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• You could use the notepad feature in your profile. I use it a lot.

Comment

• So, Illu, where's the promised 100 post message?

Comment

• Eh, when I finish some things.

Comment

• Illu caught with his pants on the ankles!
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• i have 4 things in my notepad currently

a copy of a post detailing the 'ignore aerospace bug'-priceless info though total cheating so i cant really use it

a PM preview, i was sending to netwarrior trying to infuse reason and stop his attack on my poor university

a PM....actually i cant tell anything about this one.

and a file on flyboy21a, the DL that infiltrated Team AC. I doubt the other teams will cheat purposely, so dont care.

Comment

Working...
                                X