He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Kataphraktoi and
      GeoModder.

You 2 still knocking around.

I thought we'd lost you guys to SMAC/X world.

Here have a drink of whatever you want several times.

In fact since there is noone else here, let's just help ourselves.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Not doing much here except drinking, infact.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• The forum has been demoted to subforum status.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• It should be archived.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• It should have been archived - you can blame the same man as for the 7th anniversary contest answers. But since Dan has time at hands...
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• /me prepares the rec for some festivities... nothing fancy, just some flowers, wine and a psych enhancer.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• * vyeh wanders in, looking lost. geoModder offers to help. vyeh asks for the new location of the DA forum *
                  Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

• /me enters the netnode, browses around a bit in the dataclouds and comes up with a link .

This done, Geo turns to the other Chironians who trickle in...

My fellow gamers, I'll keep this short so you can procede to the wine and FungChips ASAP.
                    For the last couple of orbits we all shared our successes and failures here on Planet, but nevertheless struggling on despite the odds. The result may be seen. Altho comm traffic in general has decreased quite a bit in the recent months, this is of course only to be expected as we as individuals advance over the next boundary.
                    Today, my time has come to reach out and go there, joining those who went ahead already.
                    So it is with apprehension I do not wish you farewell but so long for all of those who will go over the boundary on other dates.

So, raise your glasses, wish me success and enjoy the snacks. O yes, and do not forget to screen your psych.

/me leaves the cafetaria, activating his psych enhancer...
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Geo Transcends...

Attached Files
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Congratulations on your 10 000 posts. How much from cornering global spam market?
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• /me pats Illu's shoulder.

Allow me to take some secrets with me to this new plane of existence... it's for your own good, little fellow.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Wait a minute. You have a spammy forum here!?! And you didn't tell me!!!!!!!
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• This is a scandal! Young upstarts like GeoModder becoming deity earlier than wise veterans such as myself!
                              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                Wait a minute. You have a spammy forum here!?! And you didn't tell me!!!!!!!
                                Considering the amount of activity here, I doubt the validity for its existence. (And who told you anyway? )

Originally posted by GeoModder Allow me to take some secrets with me to this new plane of existence... it's for your own good, little fellow.
                                Not everything is in postcount size.

Originally posted byManiac This is a scandal! Young upstarts like GeoModder becoming deity earlier than wise veterans such as myself!
                                If there was a demogame running...

Seriously, I left all the threads pertaining to discussion of the new demogame. Is there any interest in a new game or are you just waiting on others to come up with something?

Comment

Working...
                                X