Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAC is dead IMO. Sad but true.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• I think players will come back after playing some other games. And hopefully we will have a sequel
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Sequel

In roughly 2/3 years (ie. when I have time again)
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Geo the spammer
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Get that Horror out of the Unspeakable.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• With no democracy game there is no need for Recreation Commons and indeed for this forum. Farewell RecCommons.
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Well, there is now a democracy game...
                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• What about the new Rec Commons 18 down the road where my friends Flubber and Mead are having a drink? Flubber is probably spilling to Mead all sorts of things about the demo game. Mead will end up with even more limited participation.
                  Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

• *vyeh walks up to the bar and sits next to Iluminatus. After downing a drink, he orders another one and starts talking*

This Sanctuary assignment is a real b***h. Our Hiverian ally is noncommital after requesting our presence. But he keeps imploring us to protect him! Our observation posts are outnumbered. We're facing a numerically superior force in the South.

Comment

• Where is the option?
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by vyeh
                        [
                        This Sanctuary assignment is a real b***h. Our Hiverian ally is noncommital after requesting our presence. But he keeps imploring us to protect him! Our observation posts are outnumbered. We're facing a numerically superior force in the South.
                        Flubber ambles up the bar " Sounds like a mission I ddi once on a mirror world-- Get used to being outnumbered . .. I can't talk more but whatever you do, make sure---eggghhhh"

Flubber convulsed and then slumped against the bar. After a time he awoke but denied knowing ANYTHING at all about Peacekeeper missions
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

Flubber ambles up the bar " Sounds like a mission I ddi once on a mirror world-- Get used to being outnumbered . .. I can't talk more but whatever you do, make sure---eggghhhh"

Flubber convulsed and then slumped against the bar. After a time he awoke but denied knowing ANYTHING at all about Peacekeeper missions
                          *vyeh looks around for that elite UN Intel Unit on R&R after destroying a SotR probe team, infiltrating the SotR and stealing two techs from the SotR. After the SotR, how difficult can it be to extract information from a single Peacekeeper?*

Comment

Working...
                          X