Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ColdWizard, Ben and Boann. Check in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet! Let's get it on!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Why does it keep truncating the IP?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Y'all can't join?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

doesn't connect... want me to try to host?
          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

I keep getting connection to game's machine has failed.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Set it up off Wiz's specs, I guess.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

ok.. give me a sec

Comment

Ok, so it ain't me then. That bites.

Comment

At this point, I'm hoping that I can join.

Comment

That makes two of us!

Comment

I'm not on Time Warner cable now. ATT U-Verse, with a wireless USB adapter. Maybe that's it.
                        It worked last night and that's the IP the icon says.

Comment

Comment

Wait, that was my IP.

Comment

humm let me see about my firewall

Comment

No go. Civ2 must be throwing a different address.

When you type the query [ what is my ip ], Google will respond by showing you the IP address of the computer from which the query was received.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X