Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ColdWizard, Ben and Boann. Check in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you set it up again? That bites.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

deleted file
      Last edited by boann; June 24, 2012, 19:30.
      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

those are just a couple other places i found with that crack...
        just don't know if its the file you have or something with your computer...
        seems i remember something about "open ports" firewalls and such being an issue

Comment

Yeah you have to let the ports through whatever firewall you're using.

You probably want to send those posts via PM, Boann. I don't think Plomp will take too kindly to cracks posted here...
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Same file. This pisses me off so bad.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And **** Robert. DanQ banned me for uploading the damned file. If he wants to ban us for talking about it, he can stick it up his ass.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

sigh... oh well...perhaps one of us can send you a duplicate copy of the game on cd and we can play next week.

Comment

Let's test it to see if that works. I can host.

slowwyboann

Comment

I think I got it. Hold on.

Comment

What about moves and production? 1x or 2x?

Comment

who the heck is plump ?
                        i deleted the links to the file, don't want to get banned my first week of return.
                        not that i haven't been spanked before by ming... ha.. something about off and on topic issues...

Comment

1x
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I have it set on 2x production. I'll change it when we're in.

Comment

Sent Slowwy a pm - hopefully that will work for you.

Comment

Join.

Comment

Working...
                                X