• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'cept you made peace
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'll check in at around 1pm/9pm. So hot here in the middle of the day that we just shut the windows and shutters and relax in the cool inside. Meaning I'm at the computer.
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• BTW, WTF is that dog breed Finbar? looks like it is from fragle rock
        "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
        "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

• Originally posted by deity
          'cept you made peace
          you respected borders in those days
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by atomant
            BTW, WTF is that dog breed Finbar? looks like it is from fragle rock
            It's an Old English Sheepdog, ant. He'd just washed his hair and couldn't do a thing with it.
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• he he

Where is everyone???

I wanna play!
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'll pop in at around 1pm/9pm.

Comment

• will be around

Comment

• guys, i am away for the weekend. Going to the snow with the fam...

Comment

• have fun

I'll be available friday night
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by atomant
                        guys, i am away for the weekend. Going to the snow with the fam...
                        Will you be here tonight though?

I will be.
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• has trev fallen under a bus or something?

Comment

• No, Trev posted in another thread last weekend that he had a wedding or something. I suspect he'll be around tonight.
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• yes he is suspect

Comment

• I suspect he is suspect
                                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                                X