Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope to check in today. The dogs are being delivered today. Just not sure yet what time. But their plane landed in Milan forty minutes ago!

" ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• do you think Dermott could take over Hydey's civ if shingles get the better of him?
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
        I hope to check in today. The dogs are being delivered today. Just not sure yet what time. But their plane landed in Milan forty minutes ago!

LOL

You are so typical of yourself!

I meant to ask about the dogs
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I hope we get a show tonight... I can't play Sat this week... gotta Mosman High Re-union happening
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
            do you think Dermott could take over Hydey's civ if shingles get the better of him?
            Only if shingles aren't contagious. Hydey will probably have left the germ all over his cities.
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• I am no longer contagious but Dermott would be most welcome as an advisor as he is clearly more intelligent than you lot.

Hydey to be here tonight.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• good man - the thought of Dermott slobbering all over your civ and emancipating the hounds probably tipped you over the edge
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• ant is in da hood.
                  "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
                  "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

• Haven't had time today, chaps, sorry. Sorting out more bureaucratic red tape to get the dogs through customs in Milan.

Comment

• You tried pasturizing them?

Comment

• hey ato, are you the guy who had the adventures working in Africa and did a thread about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by atawa
                          You tried pasturizing them?
                          That was the next step.

They're now through customs, out of the airport and on their way. Only four and a half hours drive!

Comment

• with a head out the window?

Comment

• Turns out they weren't on their way after all! There was yet another bureaucratic hold up and they didn't leave till 6pm, three and a half hours later. They will arrive around 10.30pm tonight. With their heads out the windows!

Comment

• for those in the game last night, please send me an icq if there is a shut down cos I got the KC permanently backgrounded.

Comment

Working...
                                X