Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finbar and I have managed to push our game thru at quite a clip over the last couple of nights, where are the rest of you?

has atomant already retired permanently?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Sorry Horse, not tonight, tabletennis intervenes again, this time replacing an injuring state leaque player in state leaque, so may remain winless tonight. After 2 consecutive nights of table tennis, I will probably have an early night tomorrow, so do not wait around for me then either

Comment

• I had a good sleep last night, so I am willing to play a session of civ2 for a while tonight if others are available

Comment

• deity mia
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Trev and I continued our duel last night. Once again it's going to be a civ with lots of cities and Wonders versus a civ with no Wonders but big cities
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• deity duels? This is really training for trev I reckon.

I should be around tonight.

Comment

• Trev needs no training...
                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by deity
                  Trev needs no training...
                  He is already better than deity, or so it seems.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Trev needs no training...
                    He is already better than deity, or so it seems.
                    I agree, duels with deity are easy as he does not compete for wonders, does not take large numbers of good city sites early, so a large number of celebrating cities with HG can be built without restraint allowing a large number of large cities relatively early in republic.

Comment

• Trev and I continued our duel last night. Once again it's going to be a civ with lots of cities and Wonders versus a civ with no Wonders but big cities
                      Lots of BIG cities against a small number of BIG cities, just the odd useful wonder included with the big cities, I reckon the larger number of big cities will be very competitive.

Comment

• Over 500 guys... start a new one.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X