This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Australian Civ Group: the Hydey where are you? Memorial thread

The other thread has gone over 500 - Ming or Rah, please close it (and archive?)

We've got some good games going at the moment and nice to see some regulars returning, including deity and makeo.

I suspect Hydey has lost his civ cd, but he's always welcome if he wants a game during the long Melbourne winter....
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

I was thinking of starting a new thread with the title referencing the imminent departure from these shores of several of our midst but I couldn't be f*cked.

So what about tonight?
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I'm easy
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Re: The Australian Civ Group: the Hydey where are you? Memorial thread

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

I suspect Hydey has lost his civ cd, but he's always welcome if he wants a game during the long Melbourne winter....
        I'm here , civ cd is here too.
        I just need to get over some health issues and I shall make a return to kicking A Horses arse.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Really? Jeez hydey you never mentioned that before - get well soon.

I'll try and check in around 9.30 fin

Comment

Somehow I'm reminded of PROT...

Good to see the Aussies still civing
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'll try again tonight.
              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

my major problem is all the kids are up in Sydney so Mrs horse and I are enjoying some time together without them

If she goes to bed early I'm a starter

Comment

I'll most likely be here tonight.
                  "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

thats good - trev said he'd be a starter

Comment

Re: Re: The Australian Civ Group: the Hydey where are you? Memorial thread

Originally posted by Hydey

I'm here , civ cd is here too.
                      I just need to get over some health issues and I shall make a return to kicking A Horses arse.
                      Civ would be good therapy tonight Hydey Any chance?

Should we continue any of the old games you were in or would you prefer a new game?
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

let me translate for you son: deity isn't doing very well in his current games so he wants to start new ones

Sound familiar?

Comment

LOL... i'm winning in all games don't you worry.. I'll take any bet you like sunshine
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

yeah, yeah

But if Hydey did want to play tonight I too would be happy to shelve current games

Comment

All this talk about Hydey is getting me all excited!
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                              X