Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamesJKirk
    Le Monde
    Fearing the perhaps France has not yet stepped into its proper role in the world, L'Empereur appointed a political rival, up-and-coming Jacques Eglise, to be his premier. Eglise has made no secret of his desire to dump the Emperor and move to republican government. Eglise's first order of business was to create alliances with France's friend and neighbor, the newly-formed German Empire, and her former sister republic, the United States. Eglise also reprioritized industrial policy in the metropole and her colonies to emphasize shipping and port development for the time being.
    It looks like there is some kind of an alliance between France, Germany and the US, therefore if anyone plays for the US it should be France or Germany.

Thats assuming this alliance is still valid, is it???
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Makes sense to me
      Calling all Designers, the SL CivGroup is open for business!

Comment

Yeah, it's still valid, that's why I've played his turn. I'd still rather there be a permanent US though.

Comment

Re: Another Imperialism ver2.0-Second Try

Originally posted by conmcb25
          Starting a nw thread since everyone is new.

Strike Order

Russia: GoPostal
          Japan: Eivind
          France: JamesJKirk
          Germany: Galvatron
          United States: Zedd
          Great Britain: Conmcb25

GoPostal please start us off
          Well Galvy and JJK are allied so why cant one of them play?

In the meantime if we want a replacement, who is available? This community is virtually dead as it is.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Ok one of the two allies needs to play for Zedd, who is gonna do it??????

Comment

I DID play for Zedd, it's been your turn for a whlie now

Comment

Im with stupid and its me!

Dam I missed it, I shall play this evening

Comment

Carribean trade delivered to mainland Europe
                  Attached Files

Comment

Don't worry about it

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesJKirk
                      Don't worry about it
                      Just bump me.

I really just missed the fact that you played for Zedd.

I missed it for a month.

So in the future just bump the heck out of me

Comment

• Will do. To tell you the truth though, I didn't remember that it was your turn either until you told someone to play Zedd's turn. Oh well

Comment

• R.I.P. ?

Comment

• It's GoPostal's turn, I saw that he was on earlier today

Comment

• Go Postal is up but after he plays its Eivind who is still having issues getting Broadband installed.

So is this R.I.P. ?????

Comment

• I'm back in full steam, at last!
                                Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Working...
                                X