Another Imperialism ver2.0-Second Try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eivind????
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Sorry.
      Attached Files
      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

JJK is next
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

JamesJKirk this is now an official bump

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

apologies, I wasn't receiving emails...playing now

Comment

Le Monde, May 1870 - Shores of Tripoli

Among other places, this month the Tricolour has been raised over the bandit kingdom of Tripoli. After pushing ashore last month, French troops were able to overcome fierce resistance with the aid of the warship Jeanne D'Arc. A tribal capital in West Africa also fell to the Tricolour.

Operations in the Caribbean against the Spanish empire have continued as planned, and the base of San Juan has fallen, being renamed Saint Jean. Forces have landed on Santo Domingo, where the ship Bonaparte shelled Spanish forces outside of Port-au-Prince.

The Flotte Pacifique continues its voyage across the ocean bearing its name to link with the United States for joint manouvres. Perhaps before long our American allies will reach the Halls of Montazuma once again?

Market Update

Manufactured Goods from Metropolitan France reach the shores of the Americas, as more are produced.

Minerals and resources from the Empire head toward European trading centers.
                Attached Files

Comment

No worries
                  \
                  And SOMETHING is going on with email notifications.

I get them on some but not on all threads........

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

More and more small tribes come under the direct control of Germany, this way both will benefit:

The uncivilized people of africa will learn all these advantages a country like Germany can offer and our merchants get new areas for investment, hooray

And the gracious Kaiser will post the file too
                    Attached Files
                    Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Zedd is next, has anyone seen him around/?????

Comment

I don't think we should assume he's gonna play. He hasn't posted in over a month, and he told us to look for someone else since he knew he wouldn't be able to play consistantly. So I'll play the US turn again, but after that let's find a replacement. Anyone know of any one who'd want to take it?

Comment

After being away for so long It to 10 Min to remember my email passwords. :LOL: REgretably I willn ot be able to continue for a while, My work schedule is hechtic and I still don't have net access at home for the few times I am there. I think it best that you all try to round up a replacement, They will likely have alot of fun with this one.

Apologies to you all, and my gratitude for your patience.
                          Wizards sixth rule:
                          "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                          Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Ok somebody needs to play the Zedd turn

Comment

US turn....anyone have any ideas on a replacement for Zedd?
                              Attached Files

Comment

I would think a post in the players wanted thread, but for the interim, I think Japan's player should cover it, because they were close allies in this period.
                                Calling all Designers, the SL CivGroup is open for business!

Comment

Working...
                                X