No announcement yet.

Another Imperialism ver2.0-Second Try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News in Metropolitan France remains bleak. Food riots have erupted in Paris, and Spanish forces are crossing the Pyrannes and may attack Bordeaux within the month.

Around the world however, the picture is brighter. French forces this month landed on Porto Rico, as well as on the shores of Tripoli. French goods also continue toward their many destinations. However, goods destined for the United States remain anchored offshore, as they await a government to take form in Paris before attempting to sell their wares.
    Attached Files

Comment

The German people are working hard to bring prestige, power and wealth to the Kaiser.
      Attached Files
      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

sorry for the LONG delay. thanks for waiting.

I will play tonight but can't post again until tuesday night.
        Wizards sixth rule:
        "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
        Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

I will be leaving Thursday, and I can't guarantee internet access for another 2 1/2 weeks, so I will also be a bit sporadic.
          Calling all Designers, the SL CivGroup is open for business!

Comment

Zedd???????
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

OK I made a mistake when opening and did a re-start. I know these are generally forbidden but it was the first move of my turn and I was trying to contact the Independants and anger them enough that the congress would allow an assault on Panama. Only problem was on my first try I contacted the russians instead and was successfull in starting a war with them!

So I did a re-start, succeeded in contacting the Independents and was able to attack with a cannon outside panama. Unfortunately the cannon lost and my nearby Steam Warship mopped up the last of the resistance so that my remaining cannon could take the city.

The Panama Canal is now open for business and all travelers are welcome to pass through, just don't forget to bring a few juicy trade items with you.
              Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

Here is the save file.
                Attached Files
                Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

Trade to New York
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

The file:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Well, I can get in one last game before I go.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GoPostal
                        Well, I can get in one last game before I go.
                        Can you ask someone to substitute?

Do you have allies in this game, could they play your turn if it happens to come up???

Comment

Go ahead and ask someone to substitute, no definite alliances, but I think if anyone, France would be most appropriate (France and Russia, traditional allies)

Comment

I'm willing to for the time being. I won't do anything evil. I promise

Comment

I'm off tomorrow myself for two weeks. Anyone can sub for me. Japan's not doing anything secret other than sending trade around and rush building infrastructure.

Adios, people! Prague, Barcelona and Amsterdam - here I come!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Eivind IV; July 1, 2004, 08:31.
                              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

whoops, that was the wrong file...
                                Attached Files
                                Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Working...
                                X