• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third Republic declared, trade resumes
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
      Trade to New York
      Well you would not need to comment about your trade to N.Y. because our ever watchful German marine still found the traces from you trading activities, in other words: both entrances to N.Y. were still blocked by English warships

We hope this is a one time accident and won't happen again, a navigational error, fortunately our merchants had nothing to do in N.Y. but maybe other nations may and because we're the lawyer for all nations we have to protest on behalf of all countries interested in free trade.

!Germany! The protector for all peaceloving nations and free-trade

Wherever these values for civilized nations will be hampered Germany will be there.

Nations can trust on a strong and loyal ally in the form of Germany
      Attached Files
      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Guys from tomorrow till Saturday 17th July I will be away. Yeahh, tomorrow I will start my well-deserved vacation. I will visit the beautiful city of Graz with my girlfriend.

Hmm I'm sure this will be a very active week hehe

So should my turn come up I will ask the US or France to play my turn, there's no password.

But if my turn come up and it's only one or two days away before my return I really ask you to wait otherwise you can of course play my turn because than it would be too long to wait.

So friends, that's it and we'll see us again in one week
        Dance to Trance

Comment

Well someone else or a couple others are gone.

I dont see a problem, have fun
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
            Well someone else or a couple others are gone.
            I dont see a problem, have fun
            Well con it seems to me you're right One week away and not even a single turn played so I think I haven't missed anything

And yes we really had much fun there, when you have the opportunity to visit Austria I can really recommend to visit Graz, it’s worth the trip
            Dance to Trance

Comment

I will be back in about 2/3 days (time change confuses me)

Think about the irony of that post.......
              Calling all Designers, the SL CivGroup is open for business!

Comment

I've been cooperating closely with the US, I can play Zedd's turn if no one has a problem with that

Comment

Now that everyone is away, I am properly back

Comment

JJK, play away as far as Im concerned.
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Here's the US turn, nothing really happened
                      Attached Files

Comment

Caribbean freight lands in Europe.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Trade will arrive in tokyo from vladivostok (in a few years)

Comment

Did you forget to attach a file???????

Comment

Yes, sorry
                              Attached Files

Comment

Eivind to play

Comment

Working...
                                X