No announcement yet.

Another Imperialism ver2.0-Second Try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the history of the USA president Grant is most know for doing nothing, His office was full of corruption while he himself was not, he spent a good deal of time weeding out these corrupt individuals and trying to rebuild after the civil war....Suppose he had failed.

US forces move toward Panama, and there are signs of increased military activity along the mexican boarder.
    Attached Files
    Wizards sixth rule:
    "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
    Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Downloaded. Will play soon.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Lots of stuff moving....
        Attached Files
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

BUMP for GoPostal

Comment

Sorry, away over the Bank Holiday Weekend
            Attached Files
            Calling all Designers, the SL CivGroup is open for business!

Comment

* Trade coming closer to the US
              Attached Files
              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Recognizing the disgust and embarrassment of having the Cote d'Azur invaded by the rogue Italians, Emperor Napoleon III fled France, leaving the nation to Premier Eglise. Eglise announced that a republic would be created, but the instability in the mean time looks to bring hardship to the French people.
                Attached Files

Comment

German merchants are sending their trade goods around the world

!The Germans are coming The Germans are coming!
                  Attached Files
                  Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

got the save but will not likely be able to post until monday. Sorry for the delay.
                    Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

The attack on Panama was thwarted my conspiratory members of congress, Once the proper officials have been bribed the attack will commence.

Attached Files
                      Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

Moving trade units around

Comment

The file:

Comment

Sorry about that. My "enter" key keeps getting stuck!
                            Attached Files

Comment

The File:

Sea trade coming to London, if that is ok with UK
                              Attached Files
                              Calling all Designers, the SL CivGroup is open for business!

Comment

* Trade reaching San Francisco

When Japanese merchants landed just off San Diego, a decaration of war was, signed by the president, was handed over by the city's mayor. The Japanese merchants declined this declaration of war as null and void. Even still he stressed that America are at war with Japan. The Emperor would like a public announcement if war exists, and hopefully this was just the act of a stupid individual.
                                Attached Files
                                Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Working...
                                X