Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner
    replied
    Hmm, it looks like we have much more space to the east of us then I thought. Hopefully we find a clam or crab near that small river mouth so we can plant a city on the river to get the cow and some seafood.

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    T19.

Nothing much this turn.

* Bellerophon made move according to the YELLOW PATH. Next turn NE?
    * Apollo is healing for the last turn
    * city stopped working banana (as already two turns)

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    It looks like we might have a small peninsula to our southeast.
    Maybe each Civ is on a peninsula radiating out from a central core or a central core of whatever.

It is also possible we (and all other civs) are on islands separated by a reachable large landmass.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    I'd also like to point out at the beginning we estimated the nearest enemy civ was about 15-20 tiles away and we're now enough time has passed that they could have a warrior very near our undefended capital.
    I think we estimated more like 17 to 30 tiles from our capital.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyKP
    replied
    It looks like we might have a small peninsula to our southeast.

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    Actually these are the 'timings'; our growth is picking up..

* It's now T18
    * City will grow to 3 in T21
    * Animal Handling will be done in T22
    * The warrior will be done in T23
    * City will grow to 4 in T23
    * Then we start making a settler

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Hmm, six turns until warrior 3 is built. Do we agree warrior 3 gets to be stationed in the city for defense? I'm getting a bit nervous about someone approaching from the south because we wouldn't see them until they're just 3 turns from the city.

Let's see, last turn was turn 19 so next turn is turn 20 we will have Animal Husbandry done by turn 22 which is the same turn our city grows to pop 3. When do barbarians start showing up on the map? Is it turn 20 or turn 25? I can never remember. It looks like our 3rd warrior will be built on turn 24 which, I think, should get him there right before our barbarian friends start marching about. I'd also like to point out at the beginning we estimated the nearest enemy civ was about 15-20 tiles away and we're now enough time has passed that they could have a warrior very near our undefended capital.

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    As we have a clear majority:

the result of the first step on Bellerophon's yellow path:

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    I'd say 2 steps yellow, and then see again what's next.

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    btw what would contribute to the 43 and 40 score of the other teams scores?
    One team is at POP3, the other has invented one of the cheaper techs.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    I guess yellow would explore the same amount of space around the cow and everyone seems to like it so I'll vote that way.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    I am fine with the next step in yellow.

btw what would contribute to the 43 and 40 score of the other teams scores?

Leave a comment:

• OzzyKP
    replied
    I'm fine with the next three steps of yellow. Though if we find more interesting stuff further east we should keep going that way instead of looping back around.

Leave a comment:

• Calanthian
    replied
    TURN 18.

* Apollo is still healing
    * Bellerophon (warrior 2) needs to decide what to do
    * City is working the banana tile for the second turn.

Based upon your input: I guess we are either turning south, or we check out the possible city site near the cow. (the northern arc we drop)

Some possible routes:

The yellow route (which can be altered after three steps) is my preferred one..
    24 hrs to vote..

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    I wouldn't take the northern turn. Most likely there are no neighbors in that direction, so it is land that isn't a high priority to settle. We need to be expanding toward our neighbors and then backfilling. (another reason city spot #3 needs to be delayed, if not axed entirely).
    Yeah, I guess I have to admit that is probably true. Our neighbors are probably to the south and west so logically we should expand there first and back fill later. I sure am impatient to explore the map though.

WRT Apollo I like the proposed path.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X