No announcement yet.

Lizzy's rise to greatness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for now promotions are saved for emergency healing.

i vote option B with Belle, I think we should continue exploring south.

so unles theres is an objection I will write an ingame diplo letter and propose open border.

Comment

• We need to explore land between us and our neighbors. That way we can grab the best places first. Failing that we can send a spare chariot to do that job and continue sending bell south. If we did that I'd like to see another chariot (or maybe a scout if that is cheaper) under construction as soon as practical just so we don't lag too far in exploring.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• strange things are going on..
        Apparently the native americans just destroyed an Incan city! The Inca has only 5 cities now, they lost score during this turn when only the natives were online.
        we have stats from the inca and zulu, the two bottom civs... for now I will allocate our spying points on the aztec who are going strong.

From the graphs none of our neighbour seems to be a threat, but they may consider us to be that

Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0152.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	9094234Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0153.JPG
Size:	268.9 KB
ID:	9094236Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0154.JPG
Size:	267.8 KB
ID:	9094238Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0155.JPG
Size:	269.4 KB
ID:	9094240

Comment

• Wow, does that say we are 7th in size? Also the Inca power graph is taking off so we should start thinking about invasion defense. We're still pathetically weak military wise even if our numbers are good because a few Axemen and a spear could take any of our cities they wanted.

BTW our bronze city location is good but we need to guard the settler other wise the Inca could kill him in a sneak attack.

Edit: Never mind. I see the Inca are being attacked. Yes, let's shift spy points to the Aztecs as they're our biggest worry now. However, given that early wars are going on we should really get some axemen or upgrade our warriors.

Comment

• We are working on getting the bronze hooked, we have a half produced settler in the cap, just made one more worker fast so we can improve the area faster. In about 8 turns we can start slaving axemen if needed.
            Land area is not a big concern, the difference is not that big.
            I feel sorry for the Inca, they might not know yet that they are at war and lost a city (it might had been a NA chariot.).

Comment

• I wonder was the NA the less than friendly neighbour they mentioned earlier.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• It seems that way.

Comment

• I think we need to warn the Inca..

Comment

• Originally posted by Calanthian View Post
                    I think we need to warn the Inca..
                    I'm pretty sure they're going to know they lost a city.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Civ4ScreenShot0156.JPG
Size:	381.2 KB
ID:	9094249

New turn.
                      No new barbarian is around.
                      We will have two settlers in two truns

Comment

• So we have agreed that the first settler will be our bronze city but what will we do with the second settler? Go for the furs and get out first luxury item? Get the flood plains between the Inca and us? Get the sheep to the south? I believe there is both sheep and some sort of luxury to the south of where we plan to build our bronze city.

Comment

• I proposed the second city to be built NW of the oasis in the south. The reason is that we can turn this city into a productive one very fast. and relatively close to the core.

Comment

• That sounds a good proposal.

Comment

• And then the city after that will hook up a luxury? That would really make our happiness easier to manage. I'm usually willing to go a bit further to grab a luxury item as they're worth a fair amount economically just working the tile plus the extra +1 happiness does add up.

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post

New turn.
                                No new barbarian is around.
                                We will have two settlers in two truns
                                Popped in to have a look around. It's looking good. I see 1 settler in 2 turns. Do we chop another in 2 turns?

I see Priesthood next turn.

I see a library in 2 turns in Port Boreas.

As the crow flies, we are 21 tiles north of the Aztec civ. There is water in between.

Comment

Working...
                                X