No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasputin, if you see an argument you want to jump into it, no matter if you should or should not. For the sake of keeping this argument clean, your rating is not part of the dispute here, so don't throw fuel on the fire.

Ottoman, I've looked at your attitude ratings, there's nothing wrong with it.
    One civ gave you an '1', but this civ also gave to a number of others 1's and 2's (and 5's and 6's.)
    You did also get 5's and a 6 from other civs. It's just that in the end your rating was slightly the lowest. (3.93, which almost equals to '4', which is avg)

We can't debate the reasons for how people rate till the end. Everyone has it's reasons, and reasons may be good, some may be bad. We'll never solve that. The idea is that in the end it should work out.

Perhaps we should therefore reconsider our vote to award points per month instead of per year. Maybe we should indeed after all look at the avg over the entire game, and not per month.

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Formerly known as "CyberShy"

Comment

• Perhaps a way with dealing with widely varied ratings is to eliminate the lowest and highest scores when assembling the ratings?

Comment

• How have we somehow got two Voula the Great's?
          “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
          - Anon

Comment

• IMHO people should just stop belly-aching about the ratings and enjoy the game.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I agree 100% with Ozzy I say we just stop showing where everyone is and how someone voted and just play. When this is all over should be when the scores are revealed not now. Thats just my opinion.
              The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                How have we somehow got two Voula the Great's?
                There is a good reason for that, but I can't explain
                Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• Originally posted by The Holy Empire of Britannia (DoC) View Post
                  I agree 100% with Ozzy I say we just stop showing where everyone is and how someone voted and just play. When this is all over should be when the scores are revealed not now. Thats just my opinion.
                  Maybe the graphs and stats are causing this. To be honest I haven't read any of the org post for a while now...
                  Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• Forget about the ratings guys, just have fun, and the ratings will fluctuate, so what, there's more to a civ game than ratings, if a few mistakes slipped in and some people got low scores, who cares, better luck next time! Play on, and just rate as you think best. We're all learning, this is only the first rating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egypt (DoC) View Post
                      Forget about the ratings guys, just have fun, and the ratings will fluctuate, so what, there's more to a civ game than ratings, if a few mistakes slipped in and some people got low scores, who cares, better luck next time! Play on, and just rate as you think best. We're all learning, this is only the first rating.
                      hear hear
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Thanks all for speaking up.
                        Let's focus on the game again indeed.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"

Comment

• Is all people content now?
                          Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoC) View Post
                            Is all people content now?
                            some anon people are content ...

Comment

• seems to be a big lead by two or three civs . the rest of the pack are struggling to keep up in techs..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome (DoC) View Post
                                There is a good reason for that, but I can't explain

I rather think you should as I was under the impression that all Subs had to be declared.
                                “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                                - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X