The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
    seems to be a big lead by two or three civs . the rest of the pack are struggling to keep up in techs..

I don't think it's Tech as people above me seem to need as much of what I have as I do of theirs. This is not era dependent either so I reckon it is much more likely to be early Wonders, Holy Cities and sheer size.
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

Comment

• it is taking way too long for us to start trading freely. I say we vote to change the number of civs needed before free trade from 4 to 2.
      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• My DNS server is going to be relocated in the next 36 hours.
        If you can't reach the game through plomp.eu:2062, try 80.101.206.118:2062

It should be done for max 7 hours.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Patience patience....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Holy Empire of Britannia (DoC) View Post
            it is taking way too long for us to start trading freely. I say we vote to change the number of civs needed before free trade from 4 to 2.

just trade anyway.. lots of people still want your older techs. dont hold on waiting for them to be free.

I dont keep a list of what era everything is in i just trade. i dont even rate any tech as more or less valualbe than another i simply trade becasue it fun to trade.
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• I sure hope you are announcing your trades and tallying the vouchers...
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                I sure hope you are announcing your trades and tallying the vouchers...
                fortunatly others do that so much quicker than i and i simply have to confirm them.

what i meant was i am sure some people are holding off trading the lower techs till they free. i dont even know which techs are which.

Comment

• Still a good strategy though.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• absolutlry , all good strategies..

I dont have one, i simply move my pieces, post about major events ( I learnt from last game i jsut get whined about for too much posting ) I basically enjoy the building of my civ.

I build defenders not attacker. wel ljsut enough offensive to aid in the defence.

s o that my strategy, keep out of trouble. be freindly , dont start a land war in asia ....
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Civstats is not recording game activities anymore for 3 turns in a row.
                      Don't worry! I am playing my turns and I have also finished them. (I logged in a few times to check, and everytime all was right. I suppose there's some civstats problem there)
                      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• I didn't realize civstats was down. If I missed any turns I apologize as I was counting on an e-mail from civstats to take my turn.

Comment

• Persia is wrong, civstats has not been down for 3 turns.

Put your e-mail address in your game-profile and the pitboss server will send you an e-mail when the new turn starts! Then you're not dependant on civstats anymore!

There's an instruction on how to do this in the first post of this thread!

Comment

• I HAVE TEH INTERNETZ!!!!

Russia is back. I can now play my turns again. Many thanks to Ozzy for his help
                            Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
                            The Russian Dynasty:
                            Samo the Headbanded
                            Catherine the Progenitor
                            Dominika Ekatarinova
                            (Konya the Lost)
                            Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• Which Russia? Original Russia, Russia 2nd or Russia 3rd?
                              Welcome back, neighbour!

@civstats, oops, I'm sorry, I intended to say that civstats doesn't record MY activities!
                              None of my activities of the past 6 turns have been logged. Weird. I'm there, playing my turns, don't be a afraid.
                              Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Welcome back whichever Russia you are.
                                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X