The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus View Post
    Im only a watcher and reader of all this but didnt the Indian forces raze a Byzantine city ?

Surely for much the same strategical reasons as the english just now ?

You cant have it one way for you and another for the rest, maybe you should have thought about that when you attacked Byzantium.
    No, we took a 16 pop city but haven't razed it though it was obvious we cant keep it.. I don't raze cities.. not even AI cities, but that could be my weakness

Comment

• India didn't you just raze an Korean city? So why contradict yourself like that.

And for the record there is a big difference between razing a 16 size city and your little pop 5 city i just razed.

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoC) View Post
        India didn't you just raze an Korean city? So why contradict yourself like that.
        it was a size 1 - your old city

Comment

• I don't think that city was razed. It did at least not show up as being razed in my log.

And people: OOC'ing about IC happenings is
          I understand that some of you don't like my IC doings, but it's IC, respond IC to it.
          Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoC) View Post
            India didn't you just raze an Korean city? So why contradict yourself like that.

And for the record there is a big difference between razing a 16 size city and your little pop 5 city i just razed.
            There was no option to keep that 1 pop city. And sure my city was low pop due to slaving, but it was full of buildings-but this is not the point: I just wanted to make a note: till now I was playing nice.. no longer

Comment

• Dude, don't be nice on us, we're not nice on you either! (though I agree that we should not raze too much.)

You really are way too nice. That was good when you were much better then all of us, but right now there's no reason to keep up this nice attitude. You'll get 7's from me anyway
              Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• I created a graph that includes references to all big scorechanging events as far as I could remember from the top of my head. Please let me know if I missed anything important.

click on image for larger version
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Once you have said that we can get much info from civstats, is it possible to know how many times someone had his score decresed (slaving, drafting, losing city etc) just a total number. I'd be interested.

Comment

• civstats only saves the last score of each turn, so it would be possible to show how often your score goes down compared to the turn before, but not how often you have slaved/drafted.

Comment

• I think something went wrong with the colors Robert, at the bottom there are two black lines (or one might be brown). Above it says that Egypt is about the same color as Byzantium, so I think one of the black lines is Egypt?

Other than that, great graph!!!!!

Comment

• He always uses random colors for every civ, which generally makes his graphs confusing.

For shame.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I use a tool to write the graphs, it always assigns the same colour to #1, #2, #3, no matter what civs are #1, #2 and #3.
                          The colours of civs #13 and #14 are broken.
                          You guys are indeed the two black lines near the bottom, I'm sorry.

The tool is pretty complex, I'm not going to invest time to try to fix it

I can generate graphs for a smaller number of civs, btw, and also for a shorter timescale. Unfortunately it'll always have a scorescale starting with 0 though

Comment

• Can anybody go into the game (that automaticly creates a savegame).
                            I can't manage it to save the game (for Byzantium). My phone VNC application isn't working.

Comment

• Guys sorry delayed getting in - thought I was going to be ok and too late. Just.

May well not matter, but I can't tell without going in, and don't want to upset turn order by doing that.

India - can I log in to just check that missing last turn doesn't matter to me. I won't move anything, so we keep the turn order of you first?

Or is there an easy way to give me last turn, but I don't want to inconvenience others.
                              Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• You can log in to check if it's alright for you, but please don't move with anything

Comment

Working...
                                X