No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I split my story post into 3, cause it seemed so big and unwieldly to read...
    Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
    The Russian Dynasty:
    Samo the Headbanded
    Catherine the Progenitor
    Dominika Ekatarinova
    (Konya the Lost)
    Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• I liked it being split
      Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• it's in line with how Persia will tear your empire into three parts if you continue to commit crimes against us!
        oh wait, this is the ooc thread.
        Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
        <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Persia: Russia sent spies against us! We will punish you!
          Russia: No we didn't. (the force has a strong influence on weak minds)
          Persia: Maybe you didn't...
          (goes through all events in the game, finds 1 that looks like could fit)
          Persia: Looks like Russia got this event!
          Russia: No we didn't. And if we did, how would you go about proving it? (IC)
          Persia: We will tear your empire into three parts
          Russia: Russia is already divided into 3 parts. Well done.

silly Persians
          The Russian Dynasty:
          Samo the Headbanded
          Catherine the Progenitor
          Dominika Ekatarinova
          (Konya the Lost)
          Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• For the record, Persia has proof, we have caught you agent.
            I don't care if you continue to deny or not!
            And be happy that I try to keep this IC instead of making it an OOC game mechanics discussion (since you did a pretty good job bending the game mechanics, but not good enough :P) b/c you wouldn't have a chance in HAstog's Hell :P
            <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• The ooc game mechanics discussion should have no influence on the game...
              Of course the government denies involvement in espionage, that's what governments do, if they are responsible and if they are not responsible.
              As for bending game mechanics, I have done no such thing, I have released files showing that Russia cannot be responsible. Would a government falsify files showing their involvement in espionage? Would it lie blatantly to avoid a political incident? This is all ic stuff.

Is Russia actually responsible? I will not answer that question ooc, much more interesting to leave some doubt (ooc and ic). But ic it should be clear that Russia is not responsible, or at least there should be doubt regarding official Russian involvement. If not in ooc Persia's mind, then unavoidably ic, in the mind of the Persian government.
              The Russian Dynasty:
              Samo the Headbanded
              Catherine the Progenitor
              Dominika Ekatarinova
              (Konya the Lost)
              Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• I know, and that's why I will not use screenshots, b/c they are ooc and not ic
                The Persian government did doubt for a moment, giving you a 5 day change, remember!

By 'bending game mechanics' i meant that you brilliantly covered it up!
                That could be misunderstood, which was not my intention. I think it's awesome again, having such a neighbour

Comment

• ok, I (3rd place) at war with the 1st and 2nd while the 4th (united with the 12th) is about to join, the 6th (Korea) was expected to join already, but they surely supporting the war against me.

Not complaining , you have the right to try to stop me and even I worked hard for this alliance.. just noticing if I lose not much will remain from the glory of India

Comment

• Hey, I'm trying my very best to get Russia, Ottomania and Orb on your side and breaking our alliance in parts! Just wish me luck!

Comment

• Seriously India, though I am not quite sure I believe your proestations of weakness, nor your suggestions of the diplomatic situation, in my mind there is no doubt that whatever happens you are the true champion of DoC.

Comment

• I didn't say I'm weak, I wouldnt bet too much money on either side now and thanks

Comment

• Nice to see some pressure on the champion, he worked so hard for it

Do not forget to thank the sea, a huge ally

Comment

• Yes if it wouldnt be the sea Byzantium would worship Sha'tur already . Or if I'm next to Perisa we probably would have killed each other already and still wouldnt have other weapons than clubs

Comment

• Yes if it wouldnt be the sea Byzantium would worship Sha'tur already

P.S Agree many buts, we all did what we can with what we were given.

Comment

• And there's me thinking that that only reason that Byzantium hasn't long since sat on you is the impossibility of attacking you given you are about the most inaccessible place for me to get to - anyone would think you were hiding from me.

Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
                                Yes if it wouldnt be the sea Byzantium would worship Sha'tur already . Or if I'm next to Perisa we probably would have killed each other already and still wouldnt have other weapons than clubs

Comment

Working...
                                X