No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byzantium: I can load back to Russia's login. (Russia will lose his turn then though)
    Please check the game out asap and let me know if you want a reload.

I'm sorry for not being able to pause in time.

Robert
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I will play my turn before i go to sleep (in 2-3 hours), hope you can agree on something untill then.

Comment

• Thanks. Can't get in at the moment - blocked by my dear neighbours. If I can I will just let the turn go, but if when I get in I find that giving the Indians a second turn on the run will cause me real damage, I will have to ask for reload so I don't miss my turn.
        Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• something is strange on server tonight. can not keep connection to host so can not log off?

is me or pitboss?
          Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• I think that I don't suffer anything disasterous by missing last turn. It is hard to be sure to be honest, particluarly without moving troops its hard to see if India has troops and ships slipping in at various points.

However, I don't want to mess other people around, and it looks ok. So lets just carry on.

India - I haven't moved anything. So you are still first to move this turn, I will follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
              Guys, in 8 days we have a new round of rating/voting.
              WarningU2 has managed to get the voting forms online again at another place! Thanks WarningU2, great job!

The new location is:

usernames/passwords remained the same.

Please all test if you can login and submit a test rating before the end of the month.
              That way we can ensure that it works as intended when we have to rate/vote for real!
              I was able to log in

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                I created a graph that includes references to all big scorechanging events as far as I could remember from the top of my head. Please let me know if I missed anything important.

click on image for larger version
                Amazing.

We could write an entire history book on this diplo game!

I love it!

(So many things I would have done different though haha...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Byzantium (DoC) View Post
                  I think that I don't suffer anything disasterous by missing last turn. It is hard to be sure to be honest, particluarly without moving troops its hard to see if India has troops and ships slipping in at various points.

However, I don't want to mess other people around, and it looks ok. So lets just carry on.

India - I haven't moved anything. So you are still first to move this turn, I will follow.
                  Now that I think about it I forgot to move those ships close to you in this turn..too many fronts

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottoman Empire (DoC) View Post
                    Amazing.

We could write an entire history book on this diplo game!

I love it!
                    How does the story end
                    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Next turn probably should be longer as I can't play in the first 9-10 hours.

Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
                      How does the story end
                      I can't tell you that, but I know it will be written in Indian language

Comment

• it ends once india launches nukes....

Comment

• Guys I have a problem with India logging several times per turn. I for example need to take my turn now, tomorrow i have a busy day. Not sure when will have time to log.

I saw that India have taken their turn and decided to take my turn, now i see that they have logged back in again. So my chance now to take my turn has failed, this has happened several times now.

India you spend on average 1hr taking your turns, everything else you can do via pm.

Comment

• sorry, noticed none of my enemies moved yet so jumped in to check something (was 10 min).. I can see Byzantium and Korea logging in many times during a turn too (actually mr Endo Gam usually spends more time there than me )

But as a general thing: if you see in civstat that my turn is finished I will log out as soon as i see you logging in.

and btw, normally half of the turn should be mine, yours is the second half.. what if i couldnt had played my turn yet, still only the 5.-6. hour.

Comment

• I think that the main thing is that we are committed, during war time, to using pauses etc. to ensure each nation has the time they need to move given the turn order. Its nice if it still zips along, and we all want to our opportunity to learn Indian soon, but we have to accept the constraints of r.l. for us all, sometimes at the most unfortunate times.

Comment

• I've increased the timer for next turn by 5 hour by India's request.
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X