No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rome and persia against portugal? wasnt that a minor spat in the BC era? as for piercia vs rome, that i recall all too well. but prior to that they were allies. only when rome started picking on the pathetic russians who then sold themselves into persian slavery to get any kind of ally in that region (rome and portugal were allied, rome and piercia had a pact of some kind iirc) did it change. after that I left the game, it had already devolved so badly that while the 2nd half of the scorechart was in the medieval era the top half were pushing through industrial.

this isn't the place to discuss this, but the thing is, the map was unbalanced. very very much so. and it didn't make for interesting diplomacy either. and I won't shirk from calling a bucket a bucket.
    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• I really hope your close to me St. Jon. I truly wouldn't mind kicking you around while I or someone else boxes you in.

Comment

• Lets forget the last game and move on .

This one at present has many options, we will see later in game whether it was good or bad.

I do see that anyone who can get an early start will be hard to beat later in game.

Already the usual are starting to move ahead in point score..
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Watch out for the Inca they have light spears.
          The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• And pubes.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
              I really hope your close to me St. Jon. I truly wouldn't mind kicking you around while I or someone else boxes you in.

I think for the pair of us to personalise anything on an open forum would be an exceptionally bad idea! We both know what that will lead to.
              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
              - Anon

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                I think for the pair of us to personalise anything on an open forum would be an exceptionally bad idea! We both know what that will lead to.
                It will lead to my poor civ burning in the wind and me crying like a school girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin View Post

...I do see that anyone who can get an early start will be hard to beat later in game.

The usual civs or the usual players? Do you know something we don't?

Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Soemtimes peoples postings or even lack of posting reveals a lot about who is who. No guarantees of course, but some are more obvious than others.

Comment

• Hmmm wonder who I really am????
                      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Are we voting this month or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
                          Lets forget the last game and move on .

This one at present has many options, we will see later in game whether it was good or bad.

I do see that anyone who can get an early start will be hard to beat later in game.

Pt.1 I agree with you.

Pt.2 Our current powergraph leader finished rather low in BtP to be considered one of 'the usual'.
                          “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                          - Anon

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                            Pt.1 I agree with you.

Pt.2 Our current powergraph leader finished rather low in BtP to be considered one of 'the usual'.
                            he will fall soon enough

the usual will be continue improving...

Comment

• Hey Guys, care to tell us who will win, when and how? You seem to know too much already
                              Fast start is nice, but it's enough to have a crazy neighbor to ruin anyone's dreams
                              Next time pls turn off huts and we should consider a cool mod, namely 'noScore' so we shouldnt have a bad feeling looking at our neighbor's score rating.

Comment

• multiplayer, direct ip, enter password, wait, click rome, enter password, wait, look at screen, click enter, return to menu.
                                Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

Working...
                                X