The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Knight 427 View Post
    To who ever is the Inca please keep in mind that spell checker can be your friend. Dont be afaid to use it before posting..
    I am under the impression that the Inca will start writing correctly as soon as they invent writing. The mistakes are too deliberate: using all the right words, but misspelled
    Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

Now we know the secret identity of Inca! It's Rome!!!
      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Originally posted by Rome (DoC) View Post
        I am under the impression that the Inca will start writing correctly as soon as they invent writing. The mistakes are too deliberate: using all the right words, but misspelled
        I hope he is b-lings to writing soon then cuz this is getting hard to take.

Comment

Yes but will we have to wait for the invention of the internet before the correctly written words are posted here? A nice touch though.
          Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

Originally posted by Byzantium (DoC) View Post
            Yes but will we have to wait for the invention of the internet before the correctly written words are posted here? A nice touch though.
            Well if that is the case shouldn't there be no post at all until the internet is invented?

Comment

To who ever is the Inca please keep in mind that spell checker can be your friend. Dont be afaid to use it before posting..
              umm i think that is part of his Role play

Comment

wow ozzy did set up a diferent map. meeting of civs already.

obviosuly not much land to build an empire in.

Comment

There's plenty, just some of it is given out to lesser nations to keep the grass mown until it is needed

Comment

yu slanda inca inca giv replies on storey fred
                    Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Well i finding it a bit woriesome to have peopel so close to me already . hoepfully they are nice and not aggresive.
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• You too.. when will I get to meet someone...

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoC) View Post
                          yu slanda inca inca giv replies on storey fred
                          Sorry I don't understand gibberish.

Comment

• DoC Voting Panels

I have created the voting panels for the game. Please try yours out. If you have any issues please let me or Robert know. I best react to email at warningu2 at cogeco ca

URLs below:

Each civilization has their own voting panel. Each site is password protected so only you can enter your own site. Your userid is your civilization name and your password is what you initially started with. If you are not sure what that is please email me.

I had hoped to use horizontal check marked fields but it wasn't compatible with the SQL databases that are created behind the scenes. The number of fields were excessive and the attribute length prevented the table creation.

The form requires that you select from a list. In many ways this is better as it creates a number value in each field rather than "checked". You can optionally enter a email address and it will email your results. Use an email address that will not identify you in the game. If you don't enter an email address, you can still see your results as the form, will direct you to a summary of your entries after the submit. You can print if required.

Each civilization votes creates a unique SQL db that I can export on request and email to you. It will exported to Robert for assessing who won each month.

I am housing this on a site that is unrelated to Apolyton (www.ghccci.org) I did so because the tool that I am using (CoffeeCup) I know is compatible (php and script wise) with creating forms and using htaccess to limit access. I also have a lot of excess space to host this here. If you want the source files I can easily email them on request. If you want to host this somewhere else I don't mind taking it down.

These are the products I am using to create the files, forms and scripts:

1) Password Protection with Coffee Cup Access Manager
                            PHP 4.47 or higher

2) Form Scripts with Coffee Cup Web Form Builder v8
                            System Requirements
                            To run the software efficiently, the following requirements should be met:
                            • Operating System – Windows XP/Vista
                            • Disk Space – 30MB free disk space available
                            • RAM – 128MB (256 recommended)
                            • Server – PHP 4.3.11 or higher or ASP.NET
                            • Internet Explorer 7 or higher
                            • Adobe Flash™ Player 10 or higher
                            • PHP 4.7 or higher or VBScript 5.0 or higher

3) Coffee Cup HTML Editor 2009
                            Last edited by WarningU2; August 24, 2009, 05:51.
                            WarningU2 Member of CIvilization Players Multiplayer League
                            ---------------------------
                            "A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

• warningU2

You too.. when will I get to meet someone...
                              Prioritize research into deodorant. That 'cave man' look is so last millenium

Comment

• I can't log in..

Which password is it? The one that Robert sent us first, the one that I have changed that to, the new log in password?, maybe this forum acces?

And what is the name? India, India (doc), India_vote...

Anyway I've tried all these combinations, none of them worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X