Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems logging in will try again later

Comment

• I can't log in. It says it's connecting to a peer but no one else is logged in according to civstats and it gets all the way to "finishing" then hangs there... indefinitely...

Comment

• Couldn't find any troubles, but restarted the server anyway. Pls try again.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Am back online in Switzerland, glad Ozzy didn't invade me Sorry for the holdup everyone And thanks for the well-wishes Persia!

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• With Ozzy in the game, I suppose I should learn a trick or two from the Swiss; every building here has a bomb shelter

Comment

• I would like to ask if the org Arabian player has taken back his civ or this is still Ozzy playing it? Also the lack of any stories from the arab org player if he is playing is making this conflict harder to bring to an end. From what i heard Robert said that the org arabs are back, some clarification would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                  as i stated earlier it doesnt matter anymore....

Arabia take all of greece, it is over...
                  Not yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                    korea waits to see byz reaction to this move by india, do they threaten thme too only threaten smaller nations like korea..

it ok for india to be hleping ?
                    This will be the great test for Justinian.

Hellespont is loaded with Byz troops - cataphracts, cannon, etc

Comment

• bring on the nukess...

Comment

• hmm.. someone logged in to my old pitboss account.. who, why and how?- I wonder..

Comment

• someone with a password

Comment

• Originally posted by England (DoC) View Post
                            I would like to ask if the org Arabian player has taken back his civ or this is still Ozzy playing it? Also the lack of any stories from the arab org player if he is playing is making this conflict harder to bring to an end. From what i heard Robert said that the org arabs are back, some clarification would be nice.
                            Arabia is back, Ozzy is not subbing for Arabia anymore.
                            I'd say, if there's no diplomacy/story talking from Arabia, just take it that way: no news from Arabian front.

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
                              hmm.. someone logged in to my old pitboss account.. who, why and how?- I wonder..
                              Beyond the Pit account?
                              Or the Dance of Civilizations account?

How do you know? I'll see if I can find anything.

Comment

• I saw that pitboss Japan is online and it wasn't me

Comment

Working...
                                X