No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byzantium has missed last three turns, any words from him? Maybe someone should jump in and arrange thigns till He comes back.

Comment

• I have already sent him an pm a couple of hours ago.
      No response yet though.
      I don't think that we should, without his acknowledgement, let anybody in his civ yet. If he will not respond for another 24 hours I'll send him a phone text message.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• FYI: from this turn for this week I'm playing Mali's turns. He has internet access, but cant play the turns. He will send me instructions and you can contact him via pm etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Holy Empire of Britannia (DoC) View Post
          Yes but nothing came up.
          You tried these:

For Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Halp plz!".

Every time I start or load a scenario/Battle, just after the load bar is full, my computer restarts! Help anyone? This has only started recently, its been running fine before.

Comment

• Ok I found what my error ment. It is telling me there is something wrong with the CD that won't let it be read. I tried cleaning it and using my scratch remover but still no luck so I have no choice but to buy BTS again which I won't be able to do till Friday.
            The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• I remember having issues patching BTS from in the game, not sure if this will help but i had to download one of the patches from apolyton and install manually.

it was a long time ago so i could be wrong.
              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Ok I found what my error ment. It is telling me there is something wrong with the CD that won't let it be read. I tried cleaning it and using my scratch remover but still no luck so I have no choice but to buy BTS again which I won't be able to do till Friday.
                That sucks
                Most probably they're not that expensive anymore. (maybe buy civ complete!)
                Or you could borrow it from someone to just install it. With the 3.19 patch you don't need the disc to play. And since you already have a legit copy, that may work as well.

Comment

• No news from Byzantium. I have sent a phone-text-msg.

Comment

• About Byzantium:

Ozzy should log on just to put them to research something, they are currently not researching anything. They will receive Railroads from England (We have a deal) so i guess anything else strategic would do.

Comment

• I'll set that up when I'm home, if Ozzy agrees.
                      For the game it's most probably best if a civ like Byzantium won't be unplayed for too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                        That sucks
                        Most probably they're not that expensive anymore. (maybe buy civ complete!)
                        Or you could borrow it from someone to just install it. With the 3.19 patch you don't need the disc to play. And since you already have a legit copy, that may work as well.
                        To be honest I really don't know anyone close to me that even knows what civ is let alone have a copy I can barrow. Though I will suffer from civ withdraw i have no choice but to wait till i can head to the store on friday.

Comment

• Buy it new online for $5.99! (scroll a bit)

Comment

Buy it new online for $5.99! (scroll a bit)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new
                            Still takes 3-4 days to get here. It would be faster to just wait till friday and get it at the store.

Comment

Still takes 3-4 days to get here. It would be faster to just wait till friday and get it at the store.
                              or, for more money and with never any issues with cds/dvds you could do this
                              Direct2Drive is one of the original and longest running PC core game digital distributor founded in 2004. Direct2Drive’s offering covers the most AAA publishers of all digital distributors for direct to download and STEAM platform keys. We here at Direct2Drive, will continue to build upon the current foundation to deliver a better way to Discover, Discuss, and Purchase games. It is our belief that the future of games is through digital distribution and we will continue to give our consumers a better way to game.

(even includes colonization)
                              Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

I'll set that up when I'm home, if Ozzy agrees.
                                For the game it's most probably best if a civ like Byzantium won't be unplayed for too long.
                                Ozzy (or someone) definately should jump in. (Hopefully nothing serious with the Byzantine player and will come back soon)

Comment

Working...
                                X