X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ V will be right in time for the next game
    Sic Vincit Gloria Mundi

Comment

• Have control of my civ again. Thanks a lot for subbing for me Persia.
      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• I've just finished writing my LENGTHY instruction to my sub
        I feel so sorry for him! Eventhough I automated as much as possible, it's still SO Much!

I'm sorry Sub!
        I'll try to play my turns myself, so don't think that you can try your luck, evil bastards!

Anyway, have fun!
        Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
        <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• ok I'll delete all my subscriptions and try again

That is how I stay in touch with what is happening in the game so not to have that functioning is really not good for me. But then nothing in my life is good right now so carry on.

Comment

• just keep playing arabia, we are patient with all especialy those that need the freindhip of Diplo friends

Comment

• Oh Korea good buddy ... I have no intention of not playing ... I will take every one of you over . MOOOHA !

Comment

• Deleted and resubscribed to the threads ... hopefully that fixed the pubby

Comment

• Originally posted by Arabia (DoC) View Post
                  Oh Korea good buddy ... I have no intention of not playing ... I will take every one of you over . MOOOHA !
                  oh no !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arabia (DoC) View Post
                    ok I'll delete all my subscriptions and try again

That is how I stay in touch with what is happening in the game so not to have that functioning is really not good for me. But then nothing in my life is good right now so carry on.
                    Life's tough sometimes man. But remember, a smooth sea never made a skilled mariner. Here, have some sacred blue lily :

Comment

• Much better LOL ... love that picture Egypt

Comment

• That's Pharaoh Ramesses II in his casual outfit..

Comment

• Empress Shakti is now even taking over civstats We're doomed!

Comment

• Ok, I can't sub for Byzantium any more. I need to switch over to my new assignment. I'm actually a bit tardy in switching over, I thought I was supposed to start later... oops.

What are we going to do with Byzantium? I'm gonna go in and queue up some things now, but are they coming back soon?
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• lets see, ozzys usual idea is to carve them up.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Oh, and let's see, your usual idea is to passive-aggressively whine a lot.

Glad to see you're right on top of that.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X