No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was a rant about Korea's attitude, but I've edited out.. I won't say.. but you know..
    Last edited by India (DoC); February 21, 2010, 03:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
      Oh, and let's see, your usual idea is to passive-aggressively whine a lot.

Glad to see you're right on top of that.
      well you cant deny it what you suggest for nations...

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
        This was a rant about Korea's attitude, but I've edited out.. I won't say.. but you know..
        Cool got another one.

Fishing is good this time of year

Comment

• this is your last fishing season with me, you know right?

Comment

• i am thinking that the big boys in this game have been quite responsible compare other games i know of. all tactics seem subtle and fair to me.

good that i survive here and interesting to see how things go from here. the original greece player may not agree on what i have done as much forest is now chopping down!

greece has received some aid and that makes it good and realistic as greece is not a threat... did you know that

Comment

• Greece you still panning on attacking byz ? I think we should off till he gets a sub....

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                Greece you still panning on attacking byz ? I think we should off till he gets a sub....
                i bet you do well at real fishing!

all take you so serious

ozzie humour you say?

Comment

• I care about Korea's whine in the org thread less, but I find his ooc one liners and barbie dolls in the story thread mood killing.. this supposed to be an rp game..
                  If his "fishing" prize making people not wanting to play with him, then yeah He got me.. grats..
                  Last edited by India (DoC); February 21, 2010, 06:39.

Comment

• aw, come on, the barbie doll thing was funny and creative. Of course the local toy manufacturers decided to capitalize on the popularity of a foreign princess... makes perfect sense!
                    Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
                    The Russian Dynasty:
                    Samo the Headbanded
                    Catherine the Progenitor
                    Dominika Ekatarinova
                    (Konya the Lost)
                    Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

• hmm, can't connect to the host.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
                        I care about Korea's whine in the org thread less, but I find his ooc one liners and barbie dolls in the story thread mood killing.. this supposed to be an rp game..
                        If his "fishing" prize making people not wanting to play with him, then yeah He got me.. grats..

To you Role playing is being the biggest and forcing others to bow before ytou.

My role playing is FUN FUN FUN

Most of the nations in this game have stuff al lto do now tol lthe game ends so let us do as we wish.

At least i am still posting regularly. there are lots of others that have gone silent. Even egypt is quiet again

We cant move or suggest a move with out India and Persia and Byz dictating what we can or cant do. Either in gmae or out of game. So remeber that not everyone can be a top nation , the rest of us are here for fun

Comment

• Anyone able to sub for Byzantium? Anyone know when they are coming back?
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

To you Role playing is being the biggest and forcing others to bow before ytou.

My role playing is FUN FUN FUN

Most of the nations in this game have stuff al lto do now tol lthe game ends so let us do as we wish.

At least i am still posting regularly. there are lots of others that have gone silent. Even egypt is quiet again

We cant move or suggest a move with out India and Persia and Byz dictating what we can or cant do. Either in gmae or out of game. So remeber that not everyone can be a top nation , the rest of us are here for fun
                            I am quiet because I just moved to Switzerland, but I'll be babbling a lot again soon

EDIT: I could sub for Byzantium, but since I am its neighbour, I don't know if that is such a good idea. Perhaps someone not on our continent, like say, the Native Americans?

And I don't mind a few fun posts, it can be a nice break from all the serious diplomacy we just had surrounding the wars. Don't worry, we'll probably be at each other's throats again before you can say 'Tank'.

EDIT 2: Ozzy, Byzantium said he would be back during the weekend, so he should probably be back in the next few days (Monday, Tuesday).
                            Last edited by Egypt (DoC); February 21, 2010, 20:04.

Comment

We cant move or suggest a move with out India and Persia and Byz dictating what we can or cant do.
                              Why? What are you afraid of? now really.. what could you lose? I even promised that I wont hurt small natons, but you could post your stories about annorexic barbies even if you've left with one city.. why do you need the 3rd strongest military for that? (you could take examples from other players, like Russia for example)
                              Previous game I was in the lower half of the charts, yet I did not feel I was out of options at all and enjoyed the game till he end. Even the smallest nations contributed to the rp like Maya and Spain. Fun is great to have-well maybe then it just me who don't find your ooc posts and the barbie figures funny in the rp thread- but why can't you take a minimal effort to have proper spelling, form at least...

Comment

• Geez India. Where I the type to read into things it would seem you really don't like Korea.
                                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X